The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool I will give them a try also and let you all know how they work.

How about these as a comparison.

http://www.store.revolectrix.com/Products/LiPO-Batteries/TURBOCHARGE-4000mAh-2S-50C-LiPO-HARDCASE

These are the ones I ordered from Max amps:
http://www.maxamps.com/proddetail.php?prod=Lipo-5450HC-111-Yeti-Pack

I know the numbers between the 2 are different, make a recommendation on the revolectrix that are close in the numbers and I will gladly give them a try to compare the 2.

Please remember I am looking for a hard case LIPO

Just on the price alone I'd try the revolectrix, I can't say much about C ratings, everywhere I've read, it seems no one manufacturer adheres to the same rating tables.

I use revolectrix, and they seem up to the task so far, and they weren't $100+

Cool not trying to start a whose battery is better war. I will check the Revolectrix battery out next once I find one that will fit the YETI.

Got a giant 1/5 scale New Bright Hummer H2 from eBay for only $5.00. No running gear, just the body and trim. Meanwhile some other idiot has the same thing on a "Buy it now" for $110. Yes, JUST the body!
Here's the one I got. I had the only bid. It came with the doors removed, but they're back in place. I'll do something with this thing, either a crawler or a body for one of the Savages.

mtRzcqSh6DyswlyhYDzRIlw.jpg

I'm still searching for another Humm Vee H1, so keep me posted.

Got a giant 1/5 scale New Bright Hummer H2 from eBay for only $5.00. No running gear, just the body and trim. Meanwhile some other idiot has the same thing on a "Buy it now" for $110. Yes, JUST the body!
Here's the one I got. I had the only bid. It came with the doors removed, but they're back in place. I'll do something with this thing, either a crawler or a body for one of the Savages.

mtRzcqSh6DyswlyhYDzRIlw.jpg

I'm still searching for another Humm Vee H1, so keep me posted.

I think I have an F-150 newbright body if your interested, if I recall its a step-side.....I wanted to use it for the FLM savage, but its slightly too long.

I got the mother of all airbrushes today in exchange for doing some weathering on a 4' tugboat. I'll show the progress in the paint forum once I get going on it. Here's the brush, $230, and the beauty of this one is that it also comes with the adjustable fan spray nozzle. Actually a miniature of an automotive spray guy head.

VISON-NEW-compressor.jpg

Steering blocks for my LST and a venom 3S Lipo to compare the Max Amps to.

Food and drink for my daughters graduation party.

Tune up, all new cables, chain and a new derailer for my trek hard tail.

I wondered why his barked sounded like phone home.

Picked up a counter-top ice maker. It makes ice quickly and it doesn't have a huge foot print.

Some storage shelves, a big garbage can, and a broom for the garage, a new water hose, and a bunch more stuff for the new place. Trying to get everything unpacked / organized over the long holiday weekend.

New router. Picked up bike from shop for the wife. Finally got a not storming day to ride.

Body panels and lights for my Wraith, and I also ordered a new lens for my wife.