ofna rebuild

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks guys...frigging dollar hobbies just sent me the wrong tank,.funny thing is they say they will only refund the cost of the tank so it would be a loose loose situation,wtf...does anyone need a tank for an lx2?

if they sent you the wrong tank then you can file a claim and get the entire refund or at the very least leave them negative feedback. If you ordered the wrong tank then I can see why they would do that.

Yupp, I would file with your credit card or paypal if you used either of those. If not, guess you go on with what you're doing.

12.00 isn't worth my my time dealing with a headache/wasting gas to find a small box or envelope,getting up earlier than I have to for work ect,..they won't ever see another dime from me!it clearly stated in their listing lx1/lx2

How easy was the C hub conversion? I have a LX comp and have considered doing the swap over.

1435138941194.jpg
How easy was the C hub conversion? I have a LX comp and have considered doing the swap over.
I didn't do a conversion what is on it came stock

So here's where we stand with the build...like rolex suggested I asked my brother to come help tinker with the rig and what not,almost at the same time tvjv2009 hooked me up with a really sweet jato!..some of you may recall his build thread,anyway,me and my bro tinkered with that too and he really liked it "probably because of the chrome wheels and the fact it has a lid,lol"...idk but regardless he had a hard on for it so I tossed in a already broke in 3.3 and we took it out for a rip and the kid was friggin hooked man!..wish I would of gotten a picture of the look on his face,so I gave the jato to him instead of the lx,..buggy needs a good 100$ to be right anyway......thanx again tj

Last edited: