Sold / Found Blade QX3 ARF with lipos

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SMaxxin

SLAP YA MAMA
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
This is the newest version of the Blade quad, it is in very good condition and performs every function perfectly. You will get the QX3 quad ARF with short and tall landing gear, gopro mount, two eFlite 3000 3s lipos, both are in great shape with little use. I currently use a DX6i radio (not included) and I'm able to use all four modes while in flight so you don't have to have the best radio to fly it. In stability mode a complete rookie should be able to fly this quad but switch modes and it will easily do flips and rolls! The landing gear and blades will be removed to help protect it during shipping.

$285.00 plus actual shipping

quadgone2_zpsh8t2qnqm.gif

I would consider trading for a trail/scale rig

Good price on a nice quad!

@Rolex I think you should buy it, you could make a nice display with two of them!

You could turn them into space ships and make a display with them attacking the 1/8 Humvee, that would be .....AWESOME!

The Humm-Vee is 1/6 scale and it's not awesome, it's incredible. Awesome means dull and boring.

So sorry, 1/6 humm-vee! I didn't mean to disrespect such an awesome machine...seriously that thing is cool, you want to trade?

I'm in the middle of a complete tear down and rebuild on it. The chassis is now running and I'm doing all the lights in the body.
I'll be updating some pics soon, but NO, you'd have to come up with a REAL heli to even up the time and money in the "INCREDIBLE" Humm-Vee.

Status
Not open for further replies.