1/10th scale Ratcheting Hi-Lift Jack

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
48-inch-rachet-jack.jpg

If you're looking for that final touch to your scale R/C then this 1/10th scale ratcheting hi-lift jack from Rogue Element Components is exactly what you need. This ratcheting jack is about a cool as they come!

Made from 6061-T6 aluminum with titanium spring, stainless steel hardware and steel pin make this Hi-LIFT ratcheting jack is not only fully functioning but looks like the real thing.

Click to continue

Chris makes some of the most amazing scale items on the market, but he only does small runs, and sometimes, many times, only one run, so if you are considering getting one, don't wait, because you most likely will not get another chance.

I got the email for that too, he does amazing work!

They've shipped! They've shipped! I'll admit it, waiting 1 1/2 months for one of these things has made me slightly anxious to get mine in hand...... Why does Pueblo have to be so far away.

Mine showed up last Friday, but I've already had to put it away, people that I work with keep trying to talk me into giving it to them....or accidentally walking away with it.

Back