cb65's mgt's.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cbaker65

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
Heres my mgt's,first one is my primary basher,it does not get special attention other than the whoopin.
Its about 11 yrs old.
Rc_003.jpg

An the others.
Rc_002.jpg

Rc_002.jpg

Rc_005.jpg

richards_truck_003.jpg

Mmgt.

001.jpg

005.jpg

Nice looking MGT's dude! Mine are some of my favorite rigs. Wish there were more after market support for them.

Nice looking MGT's dude! Mine are some of my favorite rigs. Wish there were more after market support for them.
Thnx..yea,hop-up parts are scarce for these trucks.
The parts that I got were bought along time ago when the Mgt's were
still hot,about 7 to 8 years ago.

That green one is really nice! Love it! Unfortunately it almost seems like all the MTs are slowly dying out. About the only 2 that still have good parts support is the tmaxx and the savage.

I havent bought parts for any of these trucks with-in the past 5 yrs.
But I'm always on ebay lookin,an see a decline in the Mt parts.
Especialy hop-up parts.Traxxas has dominated everything,I dont own a traxxas,had
a t-maxx at one time for a very short time,an it wasn't a thrill.
I feel that the Mgt. takes way more punishment than the t-max,but I'm brutal with my
basher.

Yeah, I'm not to crazy about the tmaxx but I do like the revos a lot although I havent owned one yet. My personal favorite is the LST2/XXL. I have an electric converted LST2 and a nitro XXL. I absolutely love them but , like you said, finding parts for them especially hop ups now a days is almost impossible. I like the MGT, I had one for a short bit and a mini mgt too but I ended up selling them both just because I preferred my Losi's better but thats just my personal taste.

Yeah, I'm not to crazy about the tmaxx but I do like the revos a lot although I havent owned one yet. My personal favorite is the LST2/XXL. I have an electric converted LST2 and a nitro XXL. I absolutely love them but , like you said, finding parts for them especially hop ups now a days is almost impossible. I like the MGT, I had one for a short bit and a mini mgt too but I ended up selling them both just because I preferred my Losi's better but thats just my personal taste.
Lol...completely forgot about Losi..That is a good truck,an has
a good chassy foundation,very durable.
Me,I just went with Ae. because they always been a leading brand when
I first got into rc's.An just always caught parts lots deals on ebay on them,so I really had
no desire to purchase another Mt.,or another brand,thinking,why would I want another
monster truck,therefore,I really can't talk bad about them...Lol
My sister has that Losi muggy,I know that it is an awsome truck with some light mods.

A photo test ,change to a new photo host.

i-CqKgsCF-M.jpg

upload_2016-9-20_8-15-21.png

Attachments

• upload_2016-9-20_8-9-44.png
    upload_2016-9-20_8-9-44.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 336
Last edited:
Cool MTs! How do they compare in durability to the savage?

Cool MTs! How do they compare in durability to the savage?

They are tough & durable an factory bullet proof diffs!
However ,aftermarket hop-up suffer these days because of the growing
trend of scale ,crawlers and ofcoarse traxxas an other brands of rc's.

They are very easy to work on & modify ,they adapt well to brushless convert!..:D

My regular photo host is giving me hell right now!
I'm fixing to do some work on my Mgt.,so I'm signed up on another photo host ,so I can isolate
the pics better!

Last edited:
I almost went there ,but ,they screwed me 10 years ago on a parental issue that I had on my PC ,
All of my rc build pics got erased an lost!...:doh:
Dann I hear ya! I've had them for a long time but haven't had issues, I now use their app on my phone to upload my pictures and copy and paste the html code.

Dann I hear ya! I've had them for a long time but haven't had issues, I now use their app on my phone to upload my pictures and copy and paste the html code.

They wouldn't allow me to see my own photo's because of the PC that I was using.
The PC that I had caught a virus ,I had to use a hand me down PC which had parental controls on.
Parental controls on a PC has no boundaries ,it could be a simple pic of a bunny rabbit ,its not
going to let you see it ,even if its yours!

It got to the point that photobucket was useless ,so I cancelled them out!
They took erased all of my stuff & I lost all of my past builds including everything in the PC...:doh:

I need some new tires!

upload_2016-9-20_12-16-11.png

upload_2016-9-20_12-16-38.png

upload_2016-9-20_12-17-4.png

Last edited:
Back