Sold / Found 1/16 Summit RTR with 2S Lipos

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

flm_savage

Hardcore RCTalk User
Supporter
Military Veteran
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
This is the 1/16 scale Traxxas VXL summit that has revo spec upgrades on it. It will come with the truck, 2.4Ghz Traxxas radio gear and TWO traxxas 2S lipo batteries as well as a brand new pack of replacement skid plates.

I originally purchased the truck for $360 http://www.horizonhobby.com/1-16-summit-vxl-4wd-rtr-with-tq-24ghz-radio--white-p-tra720741t3

Then i added RPM arms all around for $30, Traxxas CVD's for $45, 2 Traxxas 2S 2200 Lipo's for $60 and a Hitec HS-65MG steering servo for $25.

As you can see, i have over $500 invested in this truck and it is a SOLID performer. The esc supports training mode if you want to tame it down a little and then has normal mode for on demand wheelies and high speed runs. The truck is rock solid and is great for kids and adults.
This is the brushless waterproof edition which gives you a maintenance free high rpm motor, sealed esc and sealed receiver box.

I can include an HT Ultra lipo battery charger for an extra $40 to make it a complete ready to run package.

Feel free to ask any questions. The radio gear and extra lipo is not pictured because they were out in the truck and it was raining. :) i can send additional pictures if needed.

Full Disclosure: The body is a little rough and beat up and the body post tops are shaved down. Anyone with one of these knows that the 1/16 spends alot of time sliding on it's roof. The wetness you see in the picture is because i rinsed and blow dried the front and rear and wiped it with a towel. :) The shocks could probably use fresh oil. I would do this but i am away from home right now. I do not know if i have any body clips to hold the body on. Most people, like myself, have bajillion of these. (again i am not home :)

280 shipped
320 shipped with the charger

summit 1.jpg
summit 2.jpg
summit 3.jpg
lipo.jpg
charger.jpg

Any interest? Price too high? I typically figure its worth about half of whats invested.

trades are possible too.

Has not been run since the pictures. Kids just want the yeti now. :).
Going to rebuild the shocks and give it a little TLC today. I'll post back with a pic of the whole package.
Let me know if you want to work something out.

I wasn't able to update the original post so here is an update with fresh pictures.
I replaced the skid plates along with new front and rear bumpers. I cleaned and filled the shocks with Losi 45WT.
The truck also has RPM axle carriers.
I noticed some wear on the center drive shaft and am guessing a pebble got hung up in there at some point in time. Its never given me any trouble but i took a pic of it so you can see it.

IMG_20150602_170430.jpg
IMG_20150602_170440.jpg
IMG_20150602_170449.jpg
IMG_20150602_170458.jpg
IMG_20150602_170511.jpg
IMG_20150602_170549.jpg
IMG_20150602_170626.jpg
IMG_20150602_164401.jpg

Nice I want it but I allready have over 65 and I am running out if room. Bump for a good seller

Thanks man.
Weekend Sale! $265 for a whole package shipped.

Gonna pull it down and turn it into a 4s rocket if its not gone by the 1st. :)

It's not gone by the first, but I'll offer my TRF801Xt anyway :p

Haha, no thanks. Open to trades but not looking for a buggy.

Nice rig. I better stay away from nitro tho. That bug bit me pretty hard last time. :). Glws

SOLD LOCAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back