Trophy 3.5

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i also just purchased a new radio and reciever for it and my NTC3. the Spur gear sits a little further back than it did with the original engine. It doesn't look like it is going to be an issue though.
i get my stuff from Dollarhobbyz and their prices are great but i don't know about in the UK.
Thanks :) I don't think we have dollarhobbyz here though...

Today i will start to break in the F3.5v2 i bought last week. Sweet!

Made it through five tanks and she's running good but i am still learning how to tune properly.

Made it through five tanks and she's running good but i am still learning how to tune properly.
sounds a bit rich at the start- unless you're not going full throttle....

sounds a bit rich at the start- unless you're not going full throttle....
There's nothing wrong with that. Every engine I've ever tuned needs a minute or two of wandering around to come up to running temp.
When you start an engine and it's ready to run like an instant rocket, it's too lean.

yes i felt stupid because i did just start it and it was still cold but i have leaned the HSN a turn and i haven't touched the LSN. i followed the heating breaking guide from here.

yes i felt stupid because i did just start it and it was still cold but i have leaned the HSN a turn and i haven't touched the LSN. i followed the heating breaking guide from here.
nice

Back