Its finally to 90%

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmaxxfreek

Hardcore RCTalk User
Firefighter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
decided to give the wraith a makeover, new paint, new wheels, suspension limiters, switching over to 3s, i still need to pick up a castle link to set up my BEC to throw some more voltage to th savox HV servo. Still need find what shocks i wanna run on it to droop the suspension a bit, maybe @HPIguy can let me know what he is running:)
100_5524_zpsefe06024.jpg

100_5520_zps5fa115d4.jpg

DAMN, that thing looks nasty bro! I'm running the 4" Losi alloy crawler shocks with the following setup, and the Axial sway bar with the smallest size wire in the front only.

Front
yellow 2.0lbs springs
25wt oil
three hole red pistons
middle upper mounting hole

Rear
white 1.8lbs springs
25wt oil
three hole red pistons
middle upper mounting hole

decided to give the wraith a makeover, new paint, new wheels, suspension limiters, switching over to 3s, i still need to pick up a castle link to set up my BEC to throw some more voltage to th savox HV servo. Still need find what shocks i wanna run on it to droop the suspension a bit, maybe @HPIguy can let me know what he is running:)
100_5524_zpsefe06024.jpg

100_5520_zps5fa115d4.jpg
Very nice rig man. That's probably one of the better one's I've seen. I rock crawl with a bunch of people and there are some awesome rigs out there with us but that thing looks sick. Great job building it.

Thanks guys, now if i can get my hands on a castle link to toss in my box, ill be set, gonna throw a 3s on the old titan 21 and see how long she lasts before i put the tekin 35t in it.

You did a great job on the Wraith bro!

Thanks man!!

Stock Wraith shocks, whatever they are, have never checked them.

Back