The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked up a wireless charging back and wireless charging mat for the Galaxy S5 and Sex Tape and Dumb and Dumber on DVD as well as Heart Fanatic Concert on BluRay.

Last night i bought a stock 2.4ghz TX/RX for my Trophy Buggy and then not even 15 minutes later i bought a FS-GT3B that has a ten model memory for my NTC3. What the hell is wrong with me? i guess a couple extra TX/RX's is not a bad thing because now i am buying two GT3B recievers for the MT and Buggy so i now own two stock HPI 2.4ghz TX/RX's. The reason was because initially i wanted to buy stock controllers for all three vehicles and then realized the value of the FlySky while i save up for the Futaba. Have a great day guys and girls!

^^Great movie!

A new power supply for my RC charging setup as mine finally died at OTX (our flying field) the other day. I also picked up one of the new all in one parallel charging boards that has built in balance taps. All from Progressive RC.

A full set of Duratrax Lockup MT tires for the MGT, and a full set of HPI Goliath's for the Savage Octane! Super stoked about both!

A motorcycle safety course that I got screwed out of the money I paid for it because I was 10 minutes late due to no fault of my own and the state doesn't give refunds O_O GOD I LOVE THIS COUNTRY. The Government is so trustworthy and has our best interest in mind! They wouldnt do that kind of stuff to rip people off....nah. Not this great government of ours thats sole purpose in life is to take huge bribes from corporations in order to push corporate friendly legislation into existence all while simultaneously scamming your average Joe out of every penny they can!

@Greywolf74 seems something is definitely on your mind.. Sorry bro. You've had some situations lately...

Picked up a new TPMS sensor for the Silverado. Now all I need is the Fuel evap system debugged and the cruise control fixed and it's 100%.

A $240 main control board for my maytag dryer......at least it was easy to replace!

A $240 main control board for my maytag dryer......at least it was easy to replace!

I was at the same point with my LG it would take forever to dry a load of clothes, finally pulled it away from the wall and found my son's student ID blocking the exhaust vent. Needless to say I was glad of that until I ripped the stupid flex hose, which in my case ran all the way to the outside. Turned into a fun afternoon project, ran metal pipe to the outside, now clothes dry in one cycle.

Two RX's for the new FS controller, original manuals for the Savage and TC3, new rear diff and pinion gear for the Savage and shock towers for the Trophy 3.5

What the one you are using for the giveaway? :p
It is. :D

Also had over 4 ton of rock delivered to the house. So far I've moved just over half of it around the yard. Storming now so I'm done until tomorrow or Monday.

@WoodiE Are you building a rock crawling course? Or is the rock for landscaping?

Nope, they're aqua-scaping for his 2,000,000 gallon salt water aquarium...