The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tom I feel your pain! My son has gone to a Catholic school from day one and is now a sophomore, I think I'm going to save money when he goes to college.

Same here. So far I have been pleased with his education so far. I could own a corvette for what high school is going to cost us though. Lol.....I try not to think of it that way though!

Please Tom, PLEASE! Go buy the 'Vette and let the little kid work at a fast food joint when he grows up.
LOL!!! As much as owning a vette would be sweet... I do value a good education for my children more so. Besides... he has to get a good paying job... how else is he supposed to fund my RC addiction after I retire? :)

Yamaha Keyboard to replace one of my Casio boards.
71TEmd36K2L._SL1500_.jpg

20ft of 10/3 600V SOOW cable for my Hobart welder & a double 60amp breaker.

ooh nice keyboard Rolex!!!

Mine is not so much a purchase but a gift....

A WindowsRT tablet with win8.1 as the OS. Nice gift from an IT Pro friend who I know from another of my hobbies (Raleigh Chopper's)

bought myself a bunch of new shorts and t-shirts in preparation for spring. Also bought myself a nice set of metric and standard step drill bits. oh and some series charging cables for my micro heli lipos.

A couple of 450ma 3 s lipos and new props for the msx-c

New ankle holster on amazon, then a $5 dog toy to get the free shipping. Lol Ill probably do prime one day.

1969 Raleigh Chopper. Actually the second time I have owned this particular bike......

69CBTFTCW.jpg

^^That is badass! Had a schwinn that was very similar as a kid. I'd love to have one myself. One of these days.

Bought a new battery for the supermoto, worth every single penny. I was long overdue for some moto therapy.

SeasonOpener_zpsizhadxmf.jpg

Nice moto!!

The Chop is a 3 speed kick-back. pain in the butt to get used to, but at least you get to stop in the rain!

Picked up a new back up battery for my phone and a couple stuffed animals for Easter for my nieces.