Go .20 Traxxas replacement engine's

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok bro...if u can hit the PayPal with like 10 bucks for shipping and a nice padded envelope I should be able to get it out tomorow

Thanks Hotrod I appreciate it. A buddy of mine just acquired a Trinity so I will be borrowing his R pipe for now. Weather has gone pretty crappy here so doubt I will get any run time in for a bit anyhow.

Ok buddy!....Ya winter ain't letting go up here bro!..one of our main rivers still has about 14" ice

Okay guys the weather here is getting better supposed to be like in the 70's this weekend so I hope I can get a good HD video up of the go engine. The video I have on my cell just refuse's to load. But anyhow I now have the Stock Traxxas R pipe to try out so we will see how it performs.

Ok guys got an update. I am working on loading an HD vid of the GO.20 running right now. My Enet sucks so upload to youtube will take a couple days LOL. Anyhow I've ran it with the Trinity pipe and the Traxxas R pipe. Performance is better with the Trinity. No matter what I just can't seem to get the bottom end punch out of this engine. It screams mid to top though.

Sounds like it needs a supercharger hulk!..maybe some nitrous....

Just make sure that you use at least 15 psi of boost on the supercharger and a 25 hp jet on the Dry NOS system, Hulk. lol

Back