Sold / Found Losi Ten SCTE *SOLD*

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

override

RCTalk Addict
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I'll try to make this long story short....Nearly 2 years ago I purchased this Losi Ten SCTE from a guy on rctech that purchased my RC gas boat. I paid something like $550 for it as a ARTR setup and after I got it in the mail I discovered it had been mutilated to death. The guy straight up lied or he was convinced that the condition of the Losi was what he claimed it to be. The Losi racing chassis was butchered so that it resembled the new layout on the V2 SCTE, holes drilled through, countersunk holes and everything was misaligned.

I went through PP claims and he ended up winning because I didn't have a for sale thread they could reference back too. Also my local RC shop would not vouch for the condition of the Losi because they didn't want to get involved in the PP claim. So the Losi sat in it's box untouched, a few months ago I finally decided to pull it out and see what I could do with it. I ended up getting it back to normal, put some money into it and it does run like a raped ape but I just have no interest in the damn thing really.

As it stands right now I converted it over to the Rally setup, it has everything to put it back to the SCTE setup though.

It has the following:
Rally front and rear bumpers (installed)
SCTE front and rear bumpers
New stock chassis
New Battery tray
New ESC fan
New 12g novak wires on esc/battery cables with EC5 Plug
New Sway bar kit (new in package, plus the sway bars that are installed on it)
New front and rear diffs all packed with grease (new style no leak diffs)
New Chassis Braces
New style diff and old style diff, new in package
Carbon Fiber upgraded front brace
Carbon Fiber upgraded center diff cover with fan mounted
Carbon Fiber RX tray plate with lap counter mount
Upgraded Losi Racing shocks
Titanium turnbuckles (I am not positive on this one)
Upgraded Heavy duty outdrives with boots
Dynapro Hankook Tires/Wheels with 95% tread
Stock Tires and Wheels with prolly 80% tread
gensacearespammers 2s 5000 mah battery with cables (solder your choice of plug)
Tekin RX8 ESC (the newer version) and Tekin Pro4 4600kv Redline Motor

Also comes with the Hacked up Losi Racing Chassis (might could salvage), a hacked up battery tray and a few spare parts, oils, new spare esc fan.

The steering servo is cheap, so it could use an upgraded one. Nothing is tuned on it, I just set everything to pretty much neutral.

I am thinking something in the ballpark of $400 shipped, put your Rx in and drive. Anyone might be interested shoot me a PM. I'll get back with some pictures shortly :) Thanks!

Last edited:
DSC03896_zps23nmeg2v.jpg

DSC03897_zps4z0tebs9.jpg

DSC03898_zpsuroqpokp.jpg

DSC03899_zps7sxxqpdc.jpg

DSC03900_zps8p7h4xfh.jpg

DSC03907_zpsotqqwlb7.jpg

DSC03901_zps7zhz9kfg.jpg

DSC03902_zpso5le8ayt.jpg

DSC03903_zpssbpxclnl.jpg

DSC03904_zps2oyscvac.jpg

DSC03905_zpsetqlvbac.jpg

DSC03906_zpss1axopjh.jpg

DSC03908_zpsfg0tescj.jpg

DSC03909_zps3mxaozxi.jpg

DSC03910_zpsnodqcsex.jpg

DSC03911_zpsi1kojapq.jpg

DSC03915_zpsmxmlpgsg.jpg

DSC03914_zpsogn6bbwi.jpg

DSC03913_zps9qqeuebj.jpg

DSC03912_zps3vbgaybp.jpg

dang, that didnt take long. :) I've always wanted an SCTE to replace my Durango. :)
Gratz on the quick sale. :)

It did sell pretty quick, I was surprised myself. I listed it on Rctech the day after posting this one and before I could even get all the pictures posted up I had PM's on it. I never raced it or bashed so i don't even know how it ran other than in my house testing it. That motor/esc combo sure made that sucker move though! Thanks for the gratz :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back