Reaching the LSN

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big Shoot, I figured most peeps don't have steering posts laying around, so the Axials fit the job nicely, and the look good to boot.

You are dead on Nitro just getting into this, so I don't have any spare parts yet. Thanks for the help!

Ok Men help me out, what do I have to do to install the Ofna tank on my Maxx? It does not seam to have enough room with the batt. box in front of the original tank. What do ya do with the batt. box to make room?

Put the batteries where the tank was and put the tank where the battery box was,...I would disco the box all together and get yourself a 5cell hump pack,you can put the hump pack anywhere you want

Put the batteries where the tank was and put the tank where the battery box was,...I would disco the box all together and get yourself a 5cell hump pack,you can put the hump pack anywhere you want
EXACTLY what I was about to say. The only thing I would do differently would be to discard the box rather than dance with it while wearing a polyester leisure suit.

Bruce-at-a-disco-bruce-willis-1412976-1024-768.jpg

Thanks Men! I already have a hump back batt. so I'm good to go.The weather man said 50 deg. next week so I want to be ready.

I have the hump pack installed w/the tank was, as you suggested. Do you have any good way of mounting the on/off switch?

You can find a convenient place to put it and stick it with a dab of Shoo Goo. It will never come off on its own since it remains flexible.
CA or super glue is too crisp and brittle to use.

Thanks Rolex, I have it zip tied to the front tank post now I'll give the shoo goo a try

Yep...that's part of the beauty of it,you can put the switch almost anywhere,make sure the 2 fuel nipples and the adjuster screw ontop of the tank are snuged up

Hi, Can u fill me in on the adjuster screw, what it does / how often it needs adjusting?
Thanks for the help

Be carefull when you tighten the fuel nipples as you can pull the threads out of the tank, just screw it in till it sits flush with the tank.
The pressure inlet has a screw that you can loosen so you can spin the inlet around to where you want it.

075-1.jpg

Yup...sorry man, I should of been more specific about the screw in the lid

No prob. Hot rod. After Nitro told me what it was, I kind of felt like a dumb ass for not realizing what it is.

Hahahahaha...we all have a little Gump somewhere in our soul

Back