RCexplorer Tri-Copter v3 Build!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems like it's not a bad setup. I've looked at the FatShark stuff and while they are nice for plug n play they don't offer longer range and have trouble passing through or around dense objects. If you can get yourself a set of attitude goggles and go with an immersion rc transmitter that would be a nice setup with some cloverleaf antennas and the attitudes are head tracking ready. I'm thinking about getting myself A race wood or lawmate. 1.3ghz setup in the end but the c-go1 and gimbal I was referring to is plug n play for the blade.

A little update on the tri, I did Infact find it. My first day on days off me and my buddies found it in about 30 mins. I was looking too far out the whole time :/ it was hanging in a tree about eye level just on the other side of the first fence line. I've gotten it repaired and flying again, made a few changes with it too. I'll post some pics up when I can. :)

Also I'm thinking I'm going to pick up a hitec aurora 9. I'm beginning to wonder if my TX has anything to do with my tri and blade crashing.

Glad to hear Sasquatch left it where you can find it. lol

Theres an "Enter at your own risk!" sign for a reason...I'm am not responsible for your mental health after cruising around inside my head! :drool:

Rolex is the little voice in your head.
I'm the one that tells the little voice in your head what to say.
To get rid of the little voice in your head, use mental floss regularly.

and for some strange reason you dont seem to mind that you're taking a casual stroll through all the poo O_O

Well, at least he put another TV antenna for you there, Rolex.