Peep this go .28 gaoline engine out fellas!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hulkmaxx

Wanna know my secrect. I'm always ANGRY!
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
mfHhY-0i3SjKl8uh7hSHIhQ.jpg

Humm I wonder gas maxx project HUMMM!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GO-Gasoline...560?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20f72fd510

LOL Rolex, I suffered my brain damaging stroke at birth man! I really got to take more time and proof read my man.:eek: Hpi guy I to am very interested in the new gassers. All the negative things I read about keeps from purchasing one. I have seen some very nice Savage octanes and Losi xxl2's sell pretty cheap online lately. However most of the octanes are usually listed as having engine problems.

LOL Rolex, I suffered my brain damaging stroke at birth man! I really got to take more time and proof read my man.:eek: Hpi guy I to am very interested in the new gassers. All the negative things I read about keeps from purchasing one. I have seen some very nice Savage octanes and Losi xxl2's sell pretty cheap online lately. However most of the octanes are usually listed as having engine problems.

Seems to me all the Octanes are having major tuning issues due to bad ignitions. Also I have seen a lot of them listed online for sale because of early engine failure. Of course with the way people have problems with nitro, this just could be poor tuning ability also.

I'm gonna let another generation or 2 come and go first before I look at gassers. Let em go ahead and work the kinks out first :)

the octane engines are junk ,it has taken since the start of December to finally get a replacement engine from hpi .it died after 12 tanks with the report being basically that engine is simply worn out and has no compression. I still can't get the damn thing to go because they didn't send me back the throttle linkages !!.
I would seriously wait until buying another small gasser and hope they came sort the s**t out.

Wow sorry chickenman, that really sucks. I had high hopes for the gassers.

its very slowly getting sorted ,the shop I bought the thing from is useless and they really don't want to help .
I ended up doing most of the leg work between the supplier and myself which has been spot on , after I called the supplier they sent the new engine to the lhs but after over 2 week the box was sitting on their bench and hadn't moved so I took the truck and engine and put it back in myself ,took just over an hour with bugger all tools.

3403972089_e468322114_z-500x553.jpg
Still haven't seen that damn gaoline,guess I'll ask these guys

Are peeps replacing cats as the number 1 internet craze now? lol

Back