Can I get an instruction manual online for a build your own rc nitro car?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitrokaz

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hi Everyone

We bought a rc build your own nitro car for our son from Nitrotek. After arriving nearly 2 months late, we opened the box only to find bags ripped open and no instructions manual! Have messaged them on their online support system, I was told by the sales phone number that that is the only way to contact them - surprise surprise. But while I wait and hope they get back to us within the promised 24 hour period, do any of you know if I can get the manual online, so I can at least check that we have all the parts?

Thanks for any help in advance

Send the sob back for a refund, that's what I'd do. Everything you've described is a telltale sign this company is a joke.
I guarantee the car itself is laughable too, not worth your trouble. Get yourself something better.

Another agreement for rainbowtrout

I agree with your agreement to agree.

Oh no! I was hoping for a different reply after my son having to wait so long for it (was supposed to be his xmas present and has been really patient all this time). But I suspect you guys are right. I would still like to find out if the manual is available online though - so if anyone has the answer.... Thanks for the replies so far!

Can you tell us which version you have I found some using google but not sure which one you need or if they are free or not.

Can you tell us which version you have I found some using google but not sure which one you need or if they are free or not.
Condor 10th scale 4wd nitro off-road buggy. Looked on google but couldn't seem to find anything. If you found something, great! Thanks

Send the sob back for a refund, that's what I'd do. Everything you've described is a telltale sign this company is a joke.
I guarantee the car itself is laughable too, not worth your trouble. Get yourself something better.
Not that long ago NitroTek was on this british t.v show called watchdogs- it basically investigates bad companies or cowboy builders, they said apparently that "after contacting the company, they improved their customer service" but I have never bought anything form there and never will.

Okay, then. We are all in agreement.
All in agreement to agree to agree to agree, I am not sure whether I should agree to this agreement?

http://www.sriremotetoys.co.uk/30238-english-manual-p-290.html

it looks to be about 3.05 not sure what you currency is but it looks like pounds.
£3.00 is very expensive for an instruction manual in my opinion- I found the instruction manual for mine free as A pdf of the HPI website. :)
£3.05=$4.60

Last edited:
I am not sure whether I should agree to this agreement?
When it comes to the Condors/NitroTek quality, part support, and customer service being crap there shouldnt be any hesitation is agreeing to that! :)

Ok, thank you. So we've ended up with a bad quality product from a badly reputed company... But as it's the first self build for my 11 year old son, his dad has decided to work with it now that we've got it, and luckily he knows a bit about car parts. I managed to find some sort of manual for the Acme Condor Pro pdf format online, if anyone is interested. Thanks to griff7373 for putting me on the right track. There's some pages that's managed to upload so far. If anyone wants more, give me a shout :)

Attachments

• page02-03.pdf
    438.9 KB · Views: 608
  • page01.pdf
    374.1 KB · Views: 505
  • page22.pdf
    639.6 KB · Views: 531
  • page23-26.pdf
    185.5 KB · Views: 523
At the end of the day we just like to see people having fun with their RCs so we tend to be down on the really problematic ones with poor parts support and customer service because it makes it harder for beginners to have a good first experience with the hobby but dont take us the wrong way, we still wish you the best of luck with your kit :)

Thanks Greywolf74. What it has done is bought a lot of quality father and son time, and that's priceless.:thumbs-up:

nitrokaz if you don't mind publish the all manual, I have one and can't find a place to download it.
Thanks.