The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some exo terra odds & ends, a Futaba R204GF-E, man is this r/x small....like really small.

Kyosho blizzard
Very, VERY cool!
kyo30986b.jpg

The only plowin we do around here is....... well, thats for another forum.

A new Galaxy S5 to replace my ailing Galaxy S4 that wouldn't charge batteries anymore and an Otterbox Defender for it.

Nice truck Griff! Are the spacers for a new set of wheels are just to give it a wider stance?

I just want to give it a slightly wider stance, I am picking up the truck today and the spacers will be here tomorrow. They tires on it are 33X12.50x20 I feel the tires sit just a little to close to the coil mount.

They tires on it are 33X12.50x20 I feel the tires sit just a little to close to the coil mount.

When I installed the off road tires on my truck they were very close to the coil mounts too, I got lucky and traded my stock wheels for aftermarket wheel that allow the wider tires without spacers.

500 Winchester AA wads.... time to start loading shotgun shells for the upcoming spring sporting clays season!

bought a round of physical therapy...they seem to think I have some compression going on between my C8 and T1 vertebra, its pinching a nerve thats making the bottom half of my left hand go numb...So wait....did I need carpal tunnel surgery??? lol...I can't seem to catch a break lately... :cry: :D