Back From The Dead... Almost

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I disagree with Rolex's agreement.
Shall we all just decide to agree to disagree on rolex's agreement to his agreement on my agreement to his agreement on your agreement to my agreement to his disagreement of my agreement? You with me?

Pampered,pampering ,it all depends...can't we just agree ....here have some peeps

whatever they are, theyre nasty as hell.
They do look nasty- but they're really hard to find and expensive in the U.K- yet people still buy them!
The peeps that don't sell at Easter are used as the absorbent stuffing in Depends.
So i'm presuming depends is a nappy brand? And that is why you were going on about them earlier...

Oh come on guys! I leave you alone for a few days and this happens! Lol.

ANYWAY, I am pretty sure my igniter is no good. It gets the plug nice and orange, but as soon as it touches fuel it goes dim and sizzles. I put a new C cell in it and it did the same exact thing. Sizzle and dim. I am going to start looking up igniters. Any suggestions or links to igniters you guys have personal experience with that are reliable and long lasting?

See? I just KNEW we had a topic.
Any brand name like Dynamite with a sub-C rechargeable is what most of us have used. Anything with a C or D cell is good to throw in the pit box just for an occasional back up.