2014 RCNitroTalk Fantasy Football League

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck to the three Loosers that made the playoffs with me, that fantasy champion banner is mine this year!

Good luck to the three Loosers that made the playoffs with me, that fantasy champion banner is mine this year!

I think those "happy pills" have made you a little loopy! You mean that banner is going to look good under my name!

Whatever I am bouncing back this week and will repeat! I have faith!

Looking at the predictions were going to have some good match ups, good luck guys!

Yes.....good luck to everyone! Hey.....we are all guaranteed to Finish in the top 4!

My 4 game winning streak lost to a 5 game losing streak thanks to 52 points.

Overall craptastic season. I lost a running back almost every week to injury. Taking fifth wouldn't really have bothered me if I hadn't battled back from 9th to get there, only to miss it by a few points.

I want in on this next year. I dominated last year in my other league. I love The NFL red zone!

Got hit by the injury bug. With Julio out and Manning not 100% my team tanked. It was still a really close game though. Congrats to Belacheatsvidioguy on a solid performance. Good luck in the Championship round!

Thanks godale03 I am going to need the luck again next week it looks like. I went in thinking you were going to kill me based on the last time we played.

Thanks godale03 I am going to need the luck again next week it looks like. I went in thinking you were going to kill me based on the last time we played.

I'm surprised it was as close as it was. Just didn't get the performance out of my players I needed. If I could have gotten a "typical" Peyton manning day... I would be moving on. That's how it goes in fantasy football though. Now I'm playing for top 3, which still aint bad.

Congrats Pete! Good Luck in the finals!

This weekend is not going as planned, both of our teams are playing horrible, it's going to be a nail bitter down to the end!

A little good news for me, it looks like I'm going to win the on my NFL.com league for the second year in a row, I'm up by 70 and the other guy has one player left.

Yea I agree I do not know what happend to Luck and Allen butter fingers for sure for him. I was debating all the way up to kickoff on which Tight End to play and chose the wrong one over Witten. Hopefully I can make a game of it tonight with Benard and Sanders and you kicker. I may not even watch I am so nervous about it.

Witten killed me all year scoring under 5 points almost every week, as soon as I drop him he decides to score.

These last few weeks have been killer for me. This is certainly not the time for my players to lay an egg. I don't think anyone has smoked the competition these last couple. I need Manning to have like 35 pts to win this week. I took a gamble not to start Julio Jones, and he has a great day... just my luck I guess. Good luck Gentlemen!

Congrats jcjhl69 on two in a row, you earned it man!

Thanks I was worried going into the last 2 minutes. Not to shabby since my QB took a crap this week.

Back