Wraith build in final stages!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mounted tail lights in a better position so they are less prone to breaking, also mounted the headlight under the hood behind front shock mounts slanted towards the ground for better visibility to what I'm crawling at night
unnamed (16).jpg

You're use of faux mud is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! Even Rolex likes it. lol

lol well this got out of had quickly. and n@ hulkmaxx its fun but i wish there was more around here to climb on. these trails have pretty much been shoveled by us because nothingis around thats worth while

Took out my old SCT sidewinder system and put this in and bought a 3s LiPo for the beast, these new beads look good also! next up new rc4wd 110mm shocks and the k5 shell in blue! man this 3s gets these tires turning fast even with 10/87 gearing. thing can go slow as all get out and also flop over on its lid! I'm loving it!
unnamed (17).jpg
unnamed (18).jpg

Be careful running the SW3 on 3s. Mine smoked while trying to set the throttle dead-band on the first power-up using that same battery. I ended up replacing it with a MMP.

Castle wouldn't honor the warranty on it because it was in my SCX-10 and not listed in their "approved" list, even though it is listed on their site as a possibility for crawlers.

youdidnt even get a run out of it? i tuned mine today to about 75% throttle and put fans on both the motor and esc and ran it for about 5 minutes... hope mine doesn't do that

Mine wasn't connected to the motor, yet. No problems with that motor though.

may have just bee a freak mishap, lets hope so I'm my behalf

I'm running a bec also, so it might help in that case

vanquish curry axles and titanium skid plate with titanium front bumper coming soon;)

That will look nice. I got a set of vanquish axels sitting on the shelf waiting to be installed, trying to find the motivation. Lol

That will look nice. I got a set of vanquish axels sitting on the shelf waiting to be installed, trying to find the motivation. Lol
i agree with that^

Vanquish Curries sitting on the shelf? Put those bad boys on! They look awesome. Just remember to reverse the motor direction as they are reversed from the stockers.
20140705_160439_zpsr5et5lrr.jpg

GOT SOME GOODIES IN! please ignore my bad solder job and my zip tie holding the esc down lol
unnamed (23).jpg
unnamed (22).jpg
unnamed (19).jpg
unnamed (20).jpg
unnamed (21).jpg

Nothing wrong with a ziptie holding down the ESC. I use them on the Twin Hammers to hold the battery switch where I can get it. I also like those ARB diff covers.

At least everything is in place nicely and not messy! I'm liking the arb diff covers too, just need to order a custom rock bouncer tube frame and ill only have a few more things to buy
unnamed (26).jpg
unnamed (24).jpg

new video of me trailing, hill climbing and crawling!