FS GT 3C question

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tvjv2009

The dork that asks all the stupid questions...
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I got my new radio and bound a receiver to it. The channel 2 in normal mode works backwards. I switched it to reverse mode and everything is good. The question is : Can you reprogram these to repair the issue? Part b: Could it be A bad receiver? It isnt a huge deal as everything works.. but I plan on getting a better radio system in the future and may sell this unit... just want it tobe right..

It's not a big deal to have to reverse a channel. I wouldn't worry about it. I had to reverse the throttle channel on my SCX-10/JK project because of the Vantage Currie axle conversion I did.

ANOTHER ISSUE: I tried to bind a second receiver and it would not bind. I tried several time and no success. I looked at the online manual and it showed how to bind but not anything on binding a second model. There is no troubleshooting guide it just says if it fails to try again.. Any thoughts??

A little more info, The receiver that came with it was a fs gr3E. That is what is bound to the transmitter now. I bought 6 receivers at the same time because they were cheap, but they are fs gr3F. Everything I have read says they should bind together. I think I may try to find another "E" and see if that will bind..

They should work...I'm seeing both the E and F models being advertised all over the internet as working with GT3b and GT3c TXs. i do know that sometimes i have a hard time getting FS RXs to bind because theres very strict set up steps you have to do in just the right order or it wont bind and occassionally (if its been awhile) I have to go watch a how to vid on YT and make sure I'm following each step exactly.

Back