Need help!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty much your stuck with poor tech support and no traxxas parts won't interchange. You may get a nut or screw or servo to interchange but that's about it. Unfortunately your among the many including myself that made the horrible mistake of buying a exceeds or redcat brand. It's almost discouraging and the best info I can give you is get rid of it recoupe a little of your money back and buy a Traxxas,HPI,Losi team associated or major name brand with lots of tech support and upgrades along with parts you can get anywhere that carries model rc's.

Pretty much your stuck with poor tech support and no traxxas parts won't interchange. You may get a nut or screw or servo to interchange but that's about it. Unfortunately your among the many including myself that made the horrible mistake of buying a exceeds or redcat brand. It's almost discouraging and the best info I can give you is get rid of it recoupe a little of your money back and buy a Traxxas,HPI,Losi team associated or major name brand with lots of tech support and upgrades along with parts you can get anywhere that carries model rc's.
Thank you. I kind of came to that conclusion but I didn't want to face it lol. Thank you for your response

if they were able to swap it to any traxxas parts. Please reply! Thanks!
Like Bamafan stated, you're kind of "left hanging" when you get the brand you did, and you would't be the first person turned away from the hobby because of it. With that being said, some things may swap over. What exactly are you looking to do?

It was my first rc and I have learned a lot from it. It served it's point in my learning process. I just ordered the traxxas emaxx yesterday and I am picking it up sometime this weekend. I was planning on transferring the parts over from the small company to traxxas parts so when they brake, and we all know they break, I can easily purchase a traxxas part at a hobby store ten minutes down the road from me. With ordering those parts from online, it costs about three times more expensive and then I would still have to pay for shopping and handling and wait about a week for them to get here. It was a major pain.

Okay, you should enjoy the E-Maxx a bit more. Did you get the brushed or brushless Maxx? Are you having issues with your first truck, or do you just not like the cost/waiting? If the ESC/Motor combo are still running fine, you could throw them in a better roller. I don't know what brand your setup is, but some people have good luck with a few of the "off" brand power systems. You can get name brand rollers, new and used, for pretty cheap on ebay (most of the time).

Yes, fortunately I am getting the brushless edition and I am stoked! I am had quite of trouble with the quality of parts. They were cheaply made and yes it took forever to ship and receive. I am trying to sell it for a low price to get rid of it so someone can have it for spare parts. It's from Iron Track called the Raider. Let me know if anyone has this model and is interested!
Cheers!