The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like my mom in law LOL I ruined my wife the year I killed a massive 11 pointer followed by the red fox that was about $1200 for both. Now I just do the skulls until I finally get one with a nice drop tine.

snagged a brand new gopro hero 3 silver ed. off ebay last night for $174. (retail on em is $299)

Amain sent me a $25 off $50 purchase code so I picked up a Blade Pico QX to putz around the house with.

Rob how is the Pico? Ill be stuck inside for a while and I was looking at some little helis and quadcopters to mess with inside.

If it's anything like the nanoQX, It'll be a hoot.

It's a blast. Sounds like a hive of bees when in flight. I use an iphone wall charger to charge the controller and quad and get about 6-8 minutes of flight time depending on how often I land. Cat is very interested when in flight so I expect at some point he's going to swat it out of the air.

5 x O'Donnell Medium (Purple) Sport Glow Plug (25%-30% Nitro) (1) (ODO002) = $9.95
-----------
A main has their plugs on sale but there is a limit of 5. plus $1.99 for shipping.

Very nice, I don't trust the digital locks on a safe like that either.

I can't trust over $10k worth of stuff to a 9v battery.

A couple sets of truggy wheels/tires, a Racer's Edge chassis for my old T-Maxx, and a spare Dynamite chassis brace for the LST. I also ordered a Zagg bluetooth keyboard to throw in with the Encore tablet I'm sending my mother-in-law.

Bought myself a brand new Dell touchscreen 15.6. My old dell was almost 10 years old. Wow at the difference! Regular $499 on sale tonight at bestbuy for $299.

LG G Watch for $99.99 and a Build-A-Bear for my youngest niece's Christmas Present.