Sold / Found For Sale, Tmaxx And Hpi.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bkyd Basher

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
002 (480x360).jpg
003 (480x360).jpg
006 (480x360).jpg
007 (480x360).jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1409186371][/DOUBLEPOST]So up for sale is a 3.3 Tmaxx complete roller with controller. It has rpm bulkheads, tru-trac,and front arms. It also has aftermarket springs. Asking $200 plus shipping. Second is a hpi MT2, also a complete roller with controller, a couple roto-start wands and a few extra spare parts. Exhaust is all included but not pictured. Asking $100 plus shipping. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
price reduced, if you buy both... $250.00 plus shipping takes them! Or possible trade for Associated SC10.

ttt.. open to reasonable offers. Absolutely nothing wrong with the maxx, has a battery pack in it also. Needs motor and fuel and its ready to run! 85$ in good aftermarket hop ups!!

Last edited:
Just think with a 90$ 3.3 you would be out bashing a real real clean tuff truck. I went through everything on the truck and there is nothing wrong with it.Also comes with a box of stock stuff..

So just out of curiosity, is it just know one is looking for one, or am I to high priced? Anyone,, shoot me your thoughts..Thanks

The last 3.3 roller i had i paid 100 for it, with almost the same hopups you have,BUT, Rc cars usually dont bring as much around here as they should.

My boy really wants the maxx, but he does not have enough saved up. We did get a running 2.5 for $140.

So just out of curiosity, is it just know one is looking for one, or am I to high priced? Anyone,, shoot me your thoughts..Thanks
The combo price isnt to bad and I dont think the maxx asking price is bad although I have seen comparable for a little more and I've seen em for a little less. Speaking for myself I just have to many kits in my stables already to add any more right now and when I do it will be a Heli. :)

ok thanks guys, I was just wondering if I was crazy or not. I just figure this truck is in really nice shape and with a new motor you would have a like new maxx 3.3 for $290, and the reverse delete is already done and the weaker spots on the maxx are already beafed up.

What all comes with the T-maxx? Any radio? What your bottom dollor on the T-maxx?

Geez, didn't notice that. Saw "Aug .. ...." and it didn't register the day or year.

Thanks.

Now I'm sad. Was hoping this would pull me out of my RC hiatus. Back to work I guess. lol

The account is not dead, @ninnon. That's the last time he's been here and it's less than a year ago. Depending on how he's set his alerts he might get an email if someone replies to his thread or alerts him with the @.

The account is not dead, @ninnon. That's the last time he's been here and it's less than a year ago. Depending on how he's set his alerts he might get an email if someone replies to his thread or alerts him with the @.
I didn't mean totally dead, I meant it as in no activity since oct 14.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back