Looking for winter project

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sletten25

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
What would be a good nitro roller to build up since I will be laid off in the winter and wanna keep myself busy?

Depends what your wanting to do with it? Race, bash, onroad, off-road?. Combination of best of all worlds?

Monster truck, on road, stadium truck, short course? Kinda need more info on what you like driving and as bama said your driving style too. Racer, basher, both? Need more info to help you out

I'm looking for a truggy or buggy

Team Associated makes some great kits. Look onto their 8th scale buggy. Fit and finish is solid from my experience and the directions are top notch too. Truggy wise all I've ever dealt with was the 8ight. Nice druggy but I suppose a bit outdated at this point. I'm not even sure they have any new versions since the .2 came out a few years ago

Team Associated makes some great kits. Look onto their 8th scale buggy. Fit and finish is solid from my experience and the directions are top notch too. Truggy wise all I've ever dealt with was the 8ight. Nice druggy but I suppose a bit outdated at this point. I'm not even sure they have any new versions since the .2 came out a few years ago
Is the 8ight a nice car? I was looking at one of them

The 8ight was considered the top buggy/truggy when I got back into rc about 7ish years ago. I owned a v1 buggy and a v2 truggy that were solid performers on and off the track. I bought them used so I never had a chance to do the build but the product support was outstanding (back then) and the performance couldn't be beat.

Back