Looking to maybe get a miniZ

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spyke_696

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
ok so latly its been snowing and well I'm an onroad guy and nitro so my rc fun is kinda down atm so i was thinking of getting an xmod then i seen miniZ now what I'm wanting to know is what ones best to get is it better to get a different brand or model idk much about the mini scale cars but any info can help

XMod is an older Radio Shack RC. The Mini-Z has both older and newer versions. The most current version that I know of is the MR-03, which is a RWD platform using the 2.4 GHz standard in its proprietary radio. There are lots of bodies and upgrades for them available. I have both an AMG C63 and a C5R on mine (I have two).

I wouldn't even mess with the XMods anymore because Radio Shack no longer sells the Mini-Z sized ones and the quality that Kyosho puts in the Mini-Z is much better (yes, I have XMods, too).

back in the day i had an xmod well a few but ya ... ok so you think go with a mr-03 ill look into those and a supra body is what I'm gunna want now i must ask because idk .... in the mini z are the bodyparts changable like the xmods ...hoods/bumpers ect. i wouldnt see why they would be but figured id ask

Body parts are not interchangeable on mini-z's. Hoods and doors do not open.

Back