2014 RCNitroTalk Fantasy Football League

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, but it don't really matter anymore, with that loss last week I went from 4th and a playoff spot to 6th with pretty much no chance now. I had so many under-performers this year, and now injuries on starting to stack up on both my leagues. I guess I can go with the motto from my favorite NFL team...There's always next year... lol.

Your only in the position because of points, one game out is easy to recover from!

I'm glad you brought up Josh Gordon, I needed a receiver on my other league, he was still available so I picked him up. I hope he doesn't do anything this week but goes off the rest of the season :D

I hope he has a record setting week this week :D Glad I could help you find a receiver for your other team though, just don't hold it against me if he craps the bed, seems all my so called big names have stunk it up for me this year.

He's on the bench this week but I'll need him to cover two bye weeks later. I also didn't want anyone else to get him......I'm such a Peter lol

I think Woodie is trying to lose now, just so he gets first pick next year. If he would actually try, and maybe even win a game, like this week! I could maybe sneak back in to the playoffs.

I tried to get J Grey but it seems someone beat me to it, I hope he works out for you James.

If they actually pick up Blount that's going to hurt him

There's talk about the Bills and Jets game not being played because of the snow. Joe has the Bills defense on the roster this week, how would that work?

I heard that he signed just a little while ago. I thought I heard they had until tonight to decide what to do about that game either change venues ar reschedule it .

Joe that game will not be played in Buffalo and might be moved to Monday....They are still looking into it.

Your going to have to take a 0 for your defense :D

Seriously don't have a clue.

Joe the Jets and Bills will play in Detroit Monday so the point will count for this week.

It's sad when my RB gives me 17 and I'm disappointed! I came up short 3 pts from the projected pts, that could easily cost me this week!

Joe the Jets and Bills will play in Detroit Monday so the point will count for this week.

It's sad when my RB gives me 17 and I'm disappointed! I came up short 3 pts from the projected pts, that could easily cost me this week!

WHAT! you're sad you RB "only" gave you 17 points. :stick: I was hoping and praying that with only about 7 minutes left in the game that KC would be able to keep him out of the end zone just a little bit longer, but NOPE! Then, I couldn't even wait until Sunday to see if Julious Thomas would have been able to go due to the fact my backup te had to play last night rather than Sunday, so I got a whopping 6 points from Kelce, (Andy Reid is wasting this guys talents) but I couldn't risk Thomas not going and getting nothing. At least I don't have to find a new defense, although I would have rather had them with the home field crowd rather than a bunch of whoever shows up in Detroit. All this could easily cost me this week.

He was supposed to score 20, so 17 is a little disappointing , and Bell is on a bye this week so instead of expecting another 20 points I'm stuck hoping for 8 from my second RB!

(Andy Reid is wasting this guys talents)

Thank you Andy Reid!

How about that Odell Beckham Jr. one handed catch, it was Awesome!

good luck Joe :D

To be interfered with and turned the way he was and still make that catch with only three fingers was unreal. Best catch I have seen in a long long time!

Back