Axial JK Rubicon Build

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used a Wraith battery tray, and four zip ties. :D
Heh I guess the HPI genes are genetic, I used the SCX10 battery tray and 4 zip ties! :hehe: Comforting to know the HPI guys are bringin "cool" back into the z-tie!

So ughh Randy where are YOUR jk lights? Hmmmm? Lol first lights I've ever installed like this before.
2uramy7y.jpg

Damn kids and there 2 wheeled death machines lol jk. Well if it makes it easier on you, go ahead and just slap my shipping info on it and send it out :hehe:!

Finally got her done today and she is I THINK my best lookin rig yet(not to toot my own horn)! Drop in the ole thread amd check out the pics I snapped with a potato.

Damn kids and there 2 wheeled death machines lol jk. Well if it makes it easier on you, go ahead and just slap my shipping info on it and send it out :hehe:!

Finally got her done today and she is I THINK my best lookin rig yet(not to toot my own horn)! Drop in the ole thread amd check out the pics I snapped with a potato.

Riding is my one true passion, been riding for over 30yrs. If I sent them to you, what would I do next winter? :D Build looks fantastic Loring! Potato, we aggravate a buddy of mine at work all the time since he still has a flip phone. Have they even made those since like 1999? :hehe:

Id love to start riding it looks so, so free and a state of mind to just free ur thoughts! Only con is there so many jack asses on the road driving resulting in well you know....

Its a real treat showing my builds off to my family here but YOU are my biggest threat with builds because we always end up with the same damn rigs at some point or another! But I enjoy every bit and love watching your builds, they never leave me bored but always excited to see the next update!

Hell yeah Randy love the TSLs, I would consider them or other brands for that fact if I wasn't strictly a Pitbull Tire guy...

Makes me itch to wrench my JK lol it hasnt been touched for over a month....

Damn nitros taking the wheel on my interests, and now my JK REALLY wont see anything because of my LRP .32 that showed up yesterday along with my Impreza lid for my nitros, so I will be having PLENTY of things on my to-do-list this weekend for sure!

Had some spare Shift hubs and Axial wheels, and free time so I figured I'd try a mod I found. I'm happy with the results.

P1150500Large_zpse3382def.jpg

P1150501Large_zpsc1cf0c8c.jpg

P1150507Large_zpsb2d65059.jpg

P1150537Large_zps75afea0b.jpg

I like the stance a lot better now

Shift hubs

P1150525Large_zps56cf88f5.jpg

Stock hubs

P1150526Large_zps953342e3.jpg

I've been eyeing the Heyok stuff for awhile really needing a Bec for my scx10. Also sweet Rubi HPIguy!

I love a lit up JK. Nice job!

Here's mine all lit up using 2XG.T. Power light kits:

20140715_222219_zps75z8hnod.jpg