Interco TSL SX Super Swamper 2.8"

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They look pre-worn from the factory. Real TSL's have a much deeper tread.

Ummm....1:1 TSLs, or the ones that proline already makes? I wanted to add the 2.2 TSLs to my tire bag, but I refuse to dip into my 4PX savings, since I'm just about 2/3 of the way to ordering one, that, and I already blew my tire budget for the next few weeks.

1:1 TSL's. They have a much deeper groove and not near as much space between the lugs. They look more like a cheap knockoff than a scaled down version of the 1:1. I've been a die hard interco fan all my life, (their HQ is an hour from my door step).

Kinda agree with Alpine. They look a little goofy in the new size. I would be interested to see how they perform though. The tread is typically a mud friendly type meant for crawlers to where many of the 2.8's are typically meant for the Stampedes and Jato type vehicles so I'm not sure they would work properly on go fast rigs.

I think I'll bite the bullet on this one and give them a try. Does anyone have a lead on a half decent plastic beadlock for them. If I like the look I'll find them a set of proper beadlocks.

You wont find anything for a 2.8" beadlock to my knowledge. The only one I know of is the Mad Torque from Exceed has 2.8 beadlocks and IMO theres nothing scale about the appearance at all and I believe they are 100% plastic. You may have to glue my friend..

I think I'll bite the bullet on this one and give them a try. Does anyone have a lead on a half decent plastic beadlock for them. If I like the look I'll find them a set of proper beadlocks.
What are you putting these on? I don't think they have any beadlocks for the 2.8 Traxxas bead, do they?