Arrow Racing GTR-21

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have ALWAYS had pull start engines.... I am shopping for my FIRST bump start start that won't break the bank, that i can take to the track & still meet the fellas in the parking lot. .. I have my i on this Arrow GTR PLUS. ...Does anyone have any other suggestions.i am looking to put this engine in a GT8 car... Help me out fellas. ......

What sort of budget are you working with? The Arrow sells for about $200 on ebay. For a few dollars extra if I were you I'd choose a OS V Spec over a knockoff V Spec.
You'll be glad you did when it comes to tuning and customer support. Just my two cents :D

What sort of budget are you working with? The Arrow sells for about $200 on ebay. For a few dollars extra if I were you I'd choose a OS V Spec over a knockoff V Spec.
You'll be glad you did when it comes to tuning and customer support. Just my two cents :D

Well my budget is rather tight.... The issue I'm having is i'm a lefty & i have ALWAYS had a stick radio.... I drove a couple of my friend cars but for no more than 5 minutes it doesn't feel right to me... That 5 minutes i did drive was on a M8 & he had a TC3.... I think he even switched it over for me, I'm not too shure how i felt about that.....The one thing that i'll never forget was it was WAY better than the futaba stick radio i had. . I was still driving my Land Maxx .....Well i wanted that radio but i was content with my Futaba stick UNTIL i heard about the Super Exzes..... To make a long story short we haven't parted since.... Well I'm getting all new up to date stuff... There will be a EXZES Z under the tree for me .......

Well rest assured, an OS V Spec will perform just as well with a lefty on a stick than a righty on a wheel. o_O

Well rest assured, an OS V Spec will perform just as well with a lefty on a stick than a righty on a wheel. o_O
Well i feel you there. ... I haven't really made up my mind on which car i'm going to get yet OFNA X3 Gt or Kyosho Inferno GT2 (race spec) .....

Well i feel you there. ... I haven't really made up my mind on which car i'm going to get yet OFNA X3 Gt or Kyosho Inferno GT2 (race spec) .....
I don't know the motor your talking about. ...send a link please. ..

Last edited:
Back