Anyone heard of Team Infinity engines??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan with savage

RCNT Official "Knobhead"
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Do they make decent engines? As i've seen a .27 size that would appear to go in my Sav or should i stick with the Sirio .27?

Any info would be gratefully received!

ta.

Sure its not team trinity. If so yes the make excellent ebgines.

No they are not Team Trinity. They are called Team Infinity. They are supposedly made in Japan by a company called Toki and imported by RD Logics. The funny thing is that you can find them on ebay, but not anywhere else, not even RD Logics webpage. They claim to be in the same class level as OS, Novarossi, RB, Top, and Sirio. They give you some specs on the engine, but never give the HP rating. That's all I know about them.

I would probably say you get what you pay for in this case. I wouldn't mess with it.

Later.....

You can find them here:
www.r c m a r t.com/catalog/default.php?cPath=421_38_387

Take the spaces out of r c m a r t and it will take you to their engine page with the infinity engines on it. RCNitroTalk blocks this url which is why I put spaces in it. I don't know why, but they do.

A 27 for $110... It's kind of hard to pass up. I've bought stuff from here, but it ships from china, so it takes a little while. The prices on most of their stuff is pretty low.

Actually, after googling for a little while, I found some clear pics of some of their engines.

To me, this engine: http://www.team-infinityrc.com/prod...ategory=26&product_id=24&startup_id=1&lang=EN
Looks exactly like the orion wasp 18. I mean exactly.

All of thier engines look exactly like Orion engines: http://www.team-infinityrc.com/products.php?main_category=8&sub_category=26&lang=EN&startup_id=1

Digital Liquid said:
No they are not Team Trinity. They are called Team Infinity. They are supposedly made in Japan by a company called Toki and imported by RD Logics. The funny thing is that you can find them on ebay, but not anywhere else, not even RD Logics webpage. They claim to be in the same class level as OS, Novarossi, RB, Top, and Sirio. They give you some specs on the engine, but never give the HP rating. That's all I know about them.

I would probably say you get what you pay for in this case. I wouldn't mess with it.

Later.....

Yep kinda what i thought.!

Nice find olds97. Their website does show RDLogics as being the US distributor. I actually did find some info on the RD Logics webpage. Here is what they said:

"RDLogics proudly announces that Team Infinity products will be exclusively distributed in North America by RDLogics.

Team Infinity has over 20 years of OEM and ODM expertise and is renowned for their precision and quality craftsmanship. Just about every top brand name in the R/C industry counts upon Team Infinity for a part of their product line. Team Infinity combines innovative designs with state of the art technology to offer the best values possible.

Currently, Team Infinity and RDLogics are working on a complete line of option parts for the Traxxas Revo, as well as option parts for all the other popular car kits. Please come visit us at the HobbyVisions Expo, Booth #914 (October 7~10th at Sands Convention Center, Las Vegas) and the International Hobby Expo, Booth #2103 (October 14~17th at Donald E. Stephens Center, Rosemont, Illinois)."

Having used some of RD's products and had great results with them, I am now having second guesses on the Infinity engines. A 27 for $110 is a hard price to really pass up. They may be good after all. The only piece I would like to see is some HP ratings. If you are serious about getting one, I would get one now before they start being imported, b/c then you will have a middle man and import fees to jack the price up. Let us know how it runs if you do get one.

Later....

Considering the block and head look exactly like an orion, find a comparable orion and see what the specs are. I'm guessing it may be close to if not the same.

Just a thought.

There are a few sucky things about that rc mart site. 1, it's terribly slow to browse and 2, the shipping takes awhile. But, I bought GPM steel swingarms for my maxx for $25 a set. The same ones found in state side sites are $50. I was willing to save $50. Shipping wasn't that bad either. I think it was only like $8, but the tracking was non-existent. So, it was order, hope and wait.

Do they make decent engines? As i've seen a .27 size that would appear to go in my Sav or should i stick with the Sirio .27?

Any info would be gratefully received!

ta.
Mate I have a Team Infinity .32RZ in my Bitsa HSP Mongrel and it's not been a drama so far.. It was easy to run in, It's Easy to start, Holds a tune well and is EXTREMELY powerful.. the Mongrel pulls wheelstands if I nail the throttle.. just warm the engine up with a hair dryer first time before you start it, and if you have after run oil, a lil of that in it will help too.. It had so much pinch I wouldn't recommend cold/dry starting the first time..

Wow talk about a Walking Dead thread LOL, when I first started reading it I thought it was from September 2014 not September 2004.

Wow talk about a Walking Dead thread LOL, when I first started reading it I thought it was from September 2014 not September 2004.
Love the walking dead. I've been following it since season 1 episode 1. We need a SOA thread.

Love the dead also my wife was asking the other day about it I was like I'm 2 episodes in to the new season, guess I was supposed to let her know it had started again. :oops:
I have at least kept her up with the new seasons of SOA can't wait for Jax to finish going off the deep end.

So are they any good? Lol

I didn't catch it was from 04 either!

Back