Losi 8ight T 3.0 E conversion build

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

godale03

Awesomer!! Than Rolex!!
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Well.....I finally got it all unbowed and ready to go. This is going to be a challenging build. The manual is top notch and the best I've ever seen.....the challenging part is the e-conversion. The conversion kit only came with pictures in no particular order and no written instructions so I do not know at which part of the build to omit parts and at which parts to add parts. I will have to figure that out as I go I guess. The chassis is impressive....narrow yet robust and milled nicely. It is very light too. This is my first ever losi kit....I've always been an associated guy. Anyway here are a few pictures of the little progress so far. Lol!

20140614_201632_zpsf885596c.jpg

20140614_202121_zps209b95bb.jpg

I have been waiting for this build thread!

I have been too Pete! I've been very busy lately and just haven't had the time. I actually bought the truck back in January, but a buddy of mine who races had his on back order until May. So he asked me if I would be willing to swap my kit for his kit that was due in May. So I did.....and he has won 3 times so far with it this year. So long story short.....I had ordered it over the winter and knew I had plenty of time to build it during the cold winter months....fast forward to summer when I have the least amount of time...and here we are! Lol! This is going to be a slower build than I am used to but I'm going to enjoy the hell out of it!

I gotta build my new 8ight one of these days. Its a 2.0 but I'm probably gonna upgrade it to a 3.0 when I build it.

Back