The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's Here!

box_zpsdad7c431.jpg

Fairly large compared to the siding on the house...hmmmm

Looks used Pete, I'd send it back. :D

Bought some ODI Troy Lee designs lock on grips, cable crimp ends, and about to pull the trigger on a new GPS unit now that I have the warranty check for my old one. Just have to figure out what I want.

Bought a LG Vista today.

Had some problems getting my full download speed, come to find out it was my old modem causing the bottleneck. Picked up a Motorola SB6141 as an upgrade. MUCH better now!

DOCSYS 3.0 I presume, Woodie?
Yes sir!

Has 8 download and 4 upload channels and according to the pretty box it's able to work on speeds up to 343 Mbps so I have plenty of upgrade room from my current 30Mbps. :D

2 Ofna Violator Buggy rollers, no engines or radio gear but basically all there and in good shape, and a CVEC pipe to boot.
All for a total of $40, $55 if you count the gas burned to go get them. :)
Buggy1_zps626fef64.jpg

Buggy2_zps1c1ebcef.jpg

CVECpipe_zps2b182552.jpg

500 lbs of corn and 100 lbs of buck bran.

2 Ofna Violator Buggy rollers, no engines or radio gear but basically all there and in good shape, and a CVEC pipe to boot.
All for a total of $40, $55 if you count the gas burned to go get them. :)
Buggy1_zps626fef64.jpg

Buggy2_zps1c1ebcef.jpg

CVECpipe_zps2b182552.jpg
Dude, nice score! i have an MBX 9.5 which is very very similar to the violator...It should be a great basher buggy...Now you can buy the lower arms I have up for sale in the sales section :)

Delrin shock pistons for the 5ive.

A new block and crankshaft for my 3.3 and 2.5. Hopefully the pistons and sleeves didn't get ruined and I can get them up and going again.

Soniccare toothbrush heads
RPM Baja 5SC Rear Bumper and GBE Hornet Pipe

I bought an Ipad Air 2 64GB along with screen protector and smart case in OD green.