Sold / Found FS: Project Savage Brushless/Flux Roller (Lots of Mods), Traxxas E-Maxx ARTR & Others

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ohmygahitscoby

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Sup guys,

Looking to sell a few RCs that have been sitting in my garage. First one is my project brushless Savage roller. Started life out as a Savage 25, then an FLM Savage, and is now ready for a brushless motor.

Here's a list of mods I remember:
TCS TVPs
LST2 Shocks w/ Innovative-RC Mounts
Savage 25 bulk & tower
Aluminum Front C hubs and knuckles
Rear tie-rod eliminators
Aluminum diff cases
Flux motor mount, tranny, battery cases

Can't remember what else I did, but here are some of the build threads I did have.
https://www.hpisavageforum.com/threads/cobys-brushless-conversion.8230/

SOLD!

Also have for sale an old E-Maxx. Last I remember it was running, but I'm not too sure. Don't have anything to test it. Can't find the transmitter either. Will need new body mounts and one shock tower.

SOLD!

Lastly, I have a US Custom roll cage designed for use on a Savage with FLM Extended TVP and Savage 25 bulk heads (Not sure if that makes a difference).

IMG_20141020_165040_zps00f827d8.jpg

IMG_20141020_165052_zpsdc2de7a9.jpg

Asking $40 or best offer.

More pictures available here:
http://s1177.photobucket.com/user/cobyatch/library/RC

Prices do not include shipping. Feel free to message me with any questions, offers, requests, etc. I am located in San Jose, CA and am available for meet ups if you are local.

Last edited:
I think that cage is sweet, and I have an FLM savage. Shipping to Alberta, Canada?

I think that cage is sweet, and I have an FLM savage. Shipping to Alberta, Canada?

Definitely, I'll try to get some shipping quotes tomorrow. Will let you know.

E-Maxx sale pending

Didn't realize you were on here too. Thanks for the winter project. Do you happen to remember which model # it is? I want to start getting some aftermarket on order.

Last edited:
Didn't realize you were on here too. Thanks for the winter project. Do you happen to remember which model # it is? I want to start getting some aftermarket on order.

I want to say it's #3906. I bought it used and literally only played with it around 2 times before I put it away haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.