MKS Servos

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greywolf74

I'M TO BLAME!
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I saw this on FB I think it was and I was instantly curious. I'm not familair with MKS servos but this thing looks like a quality beast! What do you guys know about MKS servos especially in comparison to other known quality servo companies?

10660313_867364939942749_6614845542375790210_n.jpg

It looks pretty, but I've never heard of them. Maybe Rolex can try a couple of them out on his Savvy... Oh wait....

I just added a link in my post, above.
I understand there's a lifetime guarantee in anything installed in my Bling Thing. :thumbs-up:

I just added a link in my post, above.
I understand there's a lifetime guarantee in anything installed in my Bling Thing. :thumbs-up:

Only because it isn't driven...

At $190 they can keep it lol. looks like theyre mainly making servos for high end acrobatic airplanes cuz they are ultra fast. Only reason I can think of you would need a servo that fast. .079 seconds, and 345oz/in @8.4v O_O

Wow! I never even checked the price. Even I wouldn't pay that much for something that pretty. Wellllll.....Nah, I wouldn't.

Now, just watch the bullet dance over my fingers back and forth, back and forth, rolexing, ehem! Relaxing all the while.............You need it.....and you need to do a review, when I stop the bullet you will awaken fully recharged.

I'll have to admit this one is pretty cool though:
http://www.mksservosusa.com/product.php?productid=159&cat=24&page=1

They look amazing (specs too) but dat price tho! O_O

Back