HUMMM wanting a new crawler,Wich one?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hulkmaxx

Wanna know my secrect. I'm always ANGRY!
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Okay guys I am considering purchasing a new crawler. Really leaning toward an RTR Trailfinder2, not sure total difference between the kit and the rtr but I think it's just the 2 speed, from my research. Also considering the new Axial Yeti or wraith. Looking for your guys input on this. I have been wanting a trailfinder forever though. I have priced the kit trailfinder and I think the rtr has a better price point.

Go with the kit as it does have the 2-speed.

Looks like only difference is the 2 speed. I would think it would be cheaper to go the RTR route then buy the 2 speed. Guess that would take away from the fun of building the kit though LOL!

My problem with a lot of the RTRs is that they run the cheapest possible electrics and that will cost more in the long run when you decide to upgrade.

This is true and I would like to give a Holmes hobby and there torque master esc a try. Still on the fence though. It's between the yeti or the Trailfinder 2

I would go with the TF-2 because it has the 2-speed and a more scale appearance with the Toyota body.

Pure awesomeness my friend! HUMM may have to spend some more money LOL!

Back