2014 RCNitroTalk Fantasy Football League

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just looked at the standings and after tonights game their will be only four teams over .500, and godale03 will be getting his first loss it looks like unless Bell lays a turd for Pitt.

Friggin Peyton, couldn't throw a few of his 5 tds to Julious!?!! WTF, and Seattle's D, another negative score, they're gone this week!!! I am so sick of under-performers this season!

Friggin Peyton, couldn't throw a few of his 5 tds to Julious!?!! WTF, and Seattle's D, another negative score, they're gone this week!!! I am so sick of under-performers this season!

Underperformers killed me this week too....LOL I knew the undefeated streak would end sometime!

I debated too on which rb to put in, Lamar Miller, or Alfred Morris, needless to say I made the wrong choice. I am about done with Morris too now, he has been sucking wind!!!

I debated too on which rb to put in, Lamar Miller, or Alfred Morris, needless to say I made the wrong choice. I am about done with Morris too now, he has been sucking wind!!!

Washington has a bad...I mean real bad O line....Morris is still good....just not the fantasy beast he was last year.

Joe, Morris is worth keeping because I don't think you will find someone worth wild right now. I think he'll pay off for you in the playoffs, and I'm pretty sure you will make the playoffs

I knew the undefeated streak would end sometime!

I'm really happy it happened this week!

Well I am sitting on a few RBs right now... Marshawn Lynch (13 points in the last two games combined) , Alfred Morris (11 points in the last three games combined), Lamar Miller, (who is actually looking pretty good), Mark Ingram, (who I am hoping will come back on as strong as he was when he started the season), and Darren Sproles. I hope I can make the playoffs this year, but my "supposed" stars have not been bringing their A game...or their B game....or their C game, lol.

How is the ranking determined? Godale03 beat me head to head and I am in first place, does not make sense to me. It seems like it is off of points scored only which should be the third tie breaker, instead of record.

They use the same ranking system as the BCS......Nobody understands it!

How is the ranking determined? Godale03 beat me head to head and I am in first place, does not make sense to me. It seems like it is off of points scored only which should be the third tie breaker, instead of record.
I believe it goes by record, then points. Also, I think it is something WoodiE can change in the settings, before the draft or first game.

Picked up two more RB's, let's see if I can get them to survive the weekend. If not, and you know of a running back that needs to be cursed, send him my way. Seems to me, every RB I get ends up getting hurt or suspended.

I'm not sure which one of you dropped Tom Brady but I just want to say THANK YOU!

And how about that Miami defense, I'm glad I picked them up last week!

I'm not sure which one of you dropped Tom Brady but I just want to say THANK YOU!

And how about that Miami defense, I'm glad I picked them up last week!
No so fast! I still have a shot!

I might loose this week but Tom has been a scoring machine since I picked him up!

I might loose this week but Tom has been a scoring machine since I picked him up!

YOUR WELCOME !!! guess i got rid of him too soon !!!

story of my Fantasy Team this year! sure glad i got AP!!! NOT !

yet another loss on the horizon for Legion of Doom, 3 players last night, total pts 8.4 OUCH !!!!!!

I got excited about getting back into the top 4, then I noticed who I'm playing this week....Dammit

Back