The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A single Tour De Fall ale at O76
Rockshox motion control damper assembly for the 29er fork
2 bottles of Rockshox 5wt fork oil
1 bottle of Rockshox 15wt fork oil
Bright Eyes 1200lm bike light
Fotasy GoPro handlebar mount

Oh man I just had a meal from Carl's Jr. Never had a burger that good ever! Other than that havent bought much but won a $300 gift card today to a reef/coral store!

Put a new kit on layaway at the LHS for a new build thread. Sshh! It's a secret!

Oh man I just had a meal from Carl's Jr. Never had a burger that good ever! Other than that havent bought much but won a $300 gift card today to a reef/coral store!
man I havent had a Cral's Jr. burger since I left Vegas....Do they still have that ridiculous 4x4? lol

I dont know actually. There were cars behind me so I made a quick decision. Went with a Jalipino 1/2lb Thick Burger. Was amazing! We dont have much selection, just your main Mcdonalds, BK, Jack in the box, Sonics. Nothing that is anything special. Maybe Carls isnt special either but it was a good change for fast food.

1090 calories on just the burger though so dont wanna make a habit of that lol.

we dont have jack in the box up here in the north east either. and Carl's Jr. makes a really good burger. The 4x4 (if they still have it) was quadruple 1/2lb parries with 4 slices of cheese...IDK who in teh world could eat it but when I lived in vegas they always had pictures of it up and it looked massive lol

The pics of the Big Carl (their version of the Big Mac) makes it look huge, too. It really isn't any bigger than the Big Mac.

Doh! my mistake, I'm thinking of in-and out burger in vegas. They have the 4x4
CPuxOfsfD6PJmT.jpg

Stop you guys are making me hungry we don't have a Carl's Jr here we just have a hardees and the other usual fast food joints but we do have a Chick-Fill-a

Carl's Jr.and Hardees are the same just set up in different regions.

I like there commercials :drool:

Went into my hunting bag on tuesday night for a wednesday morning hunt, and apparently my camo had gotten put up wet or damp, so lets just say its ruined. Gotta replace it before going out again on saturday morning.

I'm eating the Hardee's thickburger with bacon, right now. Buy one, get one free. This is the free one.

Does this meal come with a defibrillator?
cpuxofsfd6pjmt-jpg.14462

Defibrillator_Monitor.jpg