lipo charger info needed.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greywolf74

I'M TO BLAME!
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
does any one know of a good quality quad charger that will cycle lipos?

Also, I've heard that the Hitec X4 will cycle lipos but I can't seem to confirm this. Does anyone have an X4 that can confirm?

Last edited:
I've looked in the manual and it appears to have the standard 4 button chinese charger config. It shows the lipo functions as charge, balance, storage, fast charge, and discharge but no cycle option...unless you go into the NiXX profiles. What am I missing? It says on their website it will cycle lipos but I dont see an option to do that in the menu flow chart.

I saw it listed in the first few pages in one of the descriptions.

i read that too hamz (in the product description) but if you look at the flow chart its just like every other 4 button chinese charger....thats why I'm confused as to if it will really do that or not.

Read line 5, below.

sample6tra.gif

Line 5? It says something about rice...can't quite make it out. :p
sample6tra2.gif

Oh, MY bad. I was reading side to side.
Never mind. It's a recipe, not a manual.
I saw the word "Flied" and I thought it was about heli batteries. Turns out it's flied lice with the chicken.

Oh, MY bad. I was reading side to side.
Never mind. It's a recipe, not a manual.
I saw the word "Flied" and I thought it was about heli batteries. Turns out it's flied lice with the chicken.
hahahahahaha