Sold / Found Cleaning out the closet!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

override

RCTalk Addict
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I work 14/14 in the oilfield, please bear with me if it takes a little while to reply. You pay shipping unless noted "shipped" next to the price, prices are for CONUS only. Thank you for looking, I hope to do business with you! Paypal Accepted/Preferred

I would also be open for trades, Select Savage items, Mamba Monster ESC and/or Motor, E-Maxx aluminum servo saver, XR10 crawler knuckle weights, Hi-Torq servo's, Futaba Fast RX and well whatever else you may could come up it.

MIP T-Maxx 2.5 CVD's - This is for the shorter wheelbased Maxx and I imagine will work on the shorter wheelbased Revo. These are in like new condition, only a few runs on them. Super thick and straight as an arrow! These things are bullet proof :D - $35 shipped
DSC02747.jpg

Hobbywing 4274sl 2000kv brushless motor - This is a fantastic motor, tons of low end torque. It chewed up my rear revo diff, sorry it's dirty I'll clean it up before I ship it. I'm looking to either trade for a HW 4274 2200kv or sell for $50 shipped
DSC03318_zps4d8a4bc4.gif

DSC03319_zpsc5c0e8fe.gif

Hobbyking R2 Speedometer - Brand new, only took out of package to show it works and for pictures.gensacearespammers battery not includedAsking $20 shipped
DSC03314_zpsb51fd93c.jpg

DSC03313_zps51550e2a.jpg

HPI Savage Parts lot - 2 and 3 speed transmission metal geared, only a few tanks on both trannys. Savage X TVP's, shocks, bulk/diff/tower combo (HD gears, metal cup, recently rebuilt) set of arms, knuckle, spare towers, tank, HPI tuned pipe with manifold, custom made brake/throttle linkage and whatever else you see pictured. $110 shipped takes it all?
DSC03311_zpsab3fcbff.jpg

DSC03308_zpscf81b8f3.jpg

DSC03310_zpsaabf7376.jpg

DSC03312_zps4f6aa144.jpg

HPI Stocker Wheels in Gun metal - Bought these new and broke in my Picco .28 on them. They have been sitting ever since, 98% tread left. $35 shipped
DSC03315_zpsb749af09.jpg

DSC03316_zps0eba753f.jpg

Proline Trencher X mounted on Gun metal Deperados (zero offset) - These are BRAND NEW, mounted for pictures but never ran. I built these myself, gorilla taped the tires to minimize ballooning. Priced to sale! $60 shipped

DSC02730.jpg

DSC02731.jpg

DSC02732.jpg

Integy 23mm hex 40 series dish wheels - I don't know anything about these wheels other than they are brand new. Never seen glue, never even mounted to my knowledge. $10 shipped
DSC02734.jpg

DSC02733.jpg

Thanks for looking, I accept Paypal and am willing to haggle on some of the prices. :D

hey rob long time no see
do those mip's come with cups or as they are

Yeah I kind of put RC down for a little bit, I needed to focus on getting my debt fixed and then I bought a Harley. :D

I believe I may have some cups that I could throw in with them, I'd have to check.

I checked and I don't have any spare cups to go with these, they accept any standard sized cup for the maxx or revo though.

Pm'd you Rob.

Feel free to make some offers

Hobbywing motor sold

Price Drop:
Savage parts - $75 shipped

Speedometer - $15 shipped

Rob, you still have those trenchers? and sell me your PL6 charging station you built! :p

I'm working on my Savage so if you have anything I could use and you want to part with let me know...thx

hey, could u do a combo? both trannys, exaust, throttle linkage, a-arms, shock towers/diffs, and speedometer?

PM's replied too

@Greywolf74 Hey man I never could sell those tires on the net, I think people didn't like the shipping costs. Sold them to my local hobby shop for instore credit. Think they gave me $60!

As for my charge station....I won't sell it to ya but I can sure build you one!

Last edited:
yeah man $60 store credit is a pretty good deal. I dont really need em but I do loves me some trenchers! :)

I've been wanting to build one of those stations ever since I saw yours and I have most of the stuff to do it it just kinda fell to the way side like so many other projects I dont have time for lol. eventually though i'll do it :)

I received the Savage parts. Thank you very much and awesome packaging!

Did you just get them? Dang that took awhile....Your quite welcome good sir! Glad you got them safe and sound!

@rcnut14 are you still interested in the speedo?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.