KM T1000

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmaxxfreek

Hardcore RCTalk User
Firefighter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
traded the qx350 today for this, still has the 1st tank of fuel in it, runs pretty good, havent really ripped it yet, it needs a good pipe, gonna go thru the diff and add fluid, I'm sure there is none in it, and can't forget the Killer Bee from @Killer RC , hoping to have some fun with this one, anyone here have any ideas on a good pipe for one of these, thats decently cheap? can't spend a fortune, the pipe thats on it looks like hammered hell and really holds the 30.5cc motor back.
downsize_2_zpse7feddce.jpg

downsize_3_zps6cf2feae.jpg

downsize_11_zps69825508.jpg

Thanks buddy, it huge compared to my 5b, i know its basically the same, i guess its the body and all the extra bits make it look twice the size.gotta pick up some amsoil or motul synthetic oil tomorrow if i can find a dealer in TN somewhere.

Thanks buddy, it huge compared to my 5b, i know its basically the same, i guess its the body and all the extra bits make it look twice the size.gotta pick up some amsoil or motul synthetic oil tomorrow if i can find a dealer in TN somewhere.

I liked the Klotz stuff myself (don't remember exactly which one though), it was formulated for RC and gopeds (same motor pretty much), and it smelled good too. :D

i ran amsoil in my last one and it smelled great......maybe ill try the Klotz, it may be easier to find up my way, maybe the parts stores??

i think its techniplate from klotz.....:)

i was looking at the kraken cages too, i like that pipe!!

Last edited: