The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lunch at Sizzlers, steak with all you can eat shrimp. Plus a PS4.

RAM190 light kit for my Blade 180QX, extra props and 2 spare batteries. Now I have a problem, whenever I plug in a battery my front left prop starts spinning immediately no throttle input at all.

The steak was so good though, was more excited about it at the time lol. Their butter they have with biscuits is extremely good too, maple something butter.

i bought a 8GB RAM kit for my "bot" PC but apparently the MB doesn't support ECC buffered memory.... DOH! ( 8(|)

Bearings, 35wt shock oil, dry lube, 3mm rod, and cut off discs.
Threw a pin in my hex hub, which in turn tore up the shield on the bearing in my hub carrier. Couldn'tfind a 3mmx17mm pin at the lhs so I'm going to cut the rod to size, I'm hoping this works

Just ordered a new radio, esc and motor for the Summit

large meat lovers pizza! and an AMD fx-6100 and a coolermaster storm sniper black edition PC case so i can update my bot machine using a bunch of crap i have laying around thats not being used.

32" RCA LED TV, Wal-Mart Canada is having its 20th anniversary sale in Canada got it for $169.99 + some freaking environmental fee of $39.99.
They didn't have the wall mount I wanted though so I'm about to order that online.

32" RCA LED TV, Wal-Mart Canada is having its 20th anniversary sale in Canada got it for $169.99 + some freaking environmental fee of $39.99.
They didn't have the wall mount I wanted though so I'm about to order that online.
what kind of wall mount are you looking for? I have one laying around still new in the box that i bought from newegg and never used.

Playstation Plus today. Bought dinner from Culvers last night.