What is this?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beason

Bash, Fix, Repeat..
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
And what is it worth? Buddy of mine is looking at it, and I've been out of the game too long to really know. It looks like a quality rig, but i dont know.

I know the radio is a cheapo.

IMG_2593.jpg

IMG_2594.jpg

IMG_2595.jpg

IMG_2596.jpg

30 view and nothing? The stickers say XTM, so i think that is what it is. seems to be around $250 new with no electronics.

That would be for the crawler gurus like SNG. I can tell that it's an older crawler, but that's about all.

It's not an XTM, those were shafties, it's not any one name brand it's a built truck. IMO it's worth the aluminum axles and wheels, the chassis is a poor set up from a time when we thought the more articulation the better.

Well that shows my ignorance, I never knew XTM built an moa rig. I would be worried that axle parts might be hard to find.

Yep its an XTM. They came and went no where at all. There was no after market support for them do to crappy design. Its prolly not worth $50 really. Escpecially since crawlers are popular much any more since scalers took over. Only full blown compers have any following now and thats in a pretty small group compared to a few years ago.

good to know guys.

no I'm not buying or selling. my buddy is into jeeps, and someone offered to sell him this thing, as a toy jeep. Ill tell him to move along.