bad news

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That doesn't help. It only compounds the problem. Only a sober mind and caring friends will get you through.
just had some help moving. am 90% done. i could not get throu this with out help from many good people. iam very great full for all the great people, thanks all.

my friends here are a big big help your kind words are very help full. you cats are the best friends i could have. i told my exwife that she worked harder that any mother ever has to take care of a child. we think david was taking to many pain pills. and over dosed and didnt know what he was doing. i only need one more trip to my apt and spend 30 min carrying stuff out. so be monday ill be completely moved. my landlord is the best people you can have. they are like family to me. so many people have been so great to me. for some reason God takes care of me. there is no way i can thank every one the way i should.

That is entirely possible Moe...about the pain pills. I know I went through a period of time when I started taking more and more and more. It got so bad I really pissed off my Dr. because i lied to her in order to get her to write me a 90 day script for pain pills and then killed the 90 day supply in about 3 weeks. Thats about 10-11 pills a day instead of the 3 I was supposed to take. It got so bad that Id get my script for the month and Id take them all in a week or two and then go through major withdrawals and terrorize and destroy my house in random fits of rage for several days until the worst part of the withdrawals was over and then I would tone done to just a grumpy bastard until i could get my next script. I felt so bad for my wife (not that I was physically hurting her but emotionally I'm sure it was no picnic) that I went to my Dr. and made her take me off of them. I went cold turkey for a couple months but the pain was to much to deal with my I went back to my Dr. and she agreed to put me back on them but at a reduced rate. She cut me back to 2 pills a day and I forced myself to stay there for my wifes sake. I've recently taken it upon my own to cut back even further with the hope to eventually get off of them but I do have a legitimate need for them so I play a balancing act every day of trying not to take anymore than absolutely necessary. Just enough to get through the day and still function. Some days that 1/2 a pill some days its a whole pill but I do the best I can. the thing about my situation though that I think is key is my wife. I force myself to keep this crap in check as much as possible because she means that much to me. If it wasn't for her I could easily picturing myself ending up in a similar situation of getting carried away with the addiction and having no reason greater than myself to keep me in check there is no telling what might have happened. At any rate I said all that to say this...I can very easily see where I could have ended up in a situation if things were a bit different in my life where i could have gotten carried away and maybe accidentally OD'd myself so I really feel that your theory of what might have happened to David could very easily be exactly what happened. Either way though God takes care of us all, just learn to lean on that and you'll come out the other side of this thing. My wife and I will be praying for your family. :thumbs-up:

when i read your post greywolf i cried for 5 min. i can not understand the pain and trouble you have gone throu. i think i do not know what you and david have gone throu. it is amazing you got throu it all. i have seen on TV acounts of these troubles. i hope i dont have go throu the same. i will tell davids mother what you said. thank you so much for your help.

Didnt mean to upset you Moe...In fact I really dont even know you that well even though weve both been on the site for quite a while. I'm just putting my experiences out there so you know that your situation hits close to home for me and I just want you to know that I'm here as well as a lot of others for ya if you need us. :D

Didnt mean to upset you Moe...In fact I really dont even know you that well even though weve both been on the site for quite a while. I'm just putting my experiences out there so you know that your situation hits close to home for me and I just want you to know that I'm here as well as a lot of others for ya if you need us. :D
me being upset is not bad you did not do it. your words are a big help to me. i feel we have known each other for years. i think i have figured out i can't get over david dying but i can learn to live with it. if any one i know is really trying to help i can not be mad at them. been watching drag racing on TV. i love drag racing but since i can't afford it nitro RCs is what i do. but havent done it fore over a year. i hope i can get some work benches set up and at 2 nitro cars going by jan-feb. some day we will met in heaven. and burn way too much nitro.

Well make sure you do a build thread on your builds! What do you think your gonna build as a drag car? Thats one thing I have never done. Drag racing is pretty cool but what I've been wanting to do for some time is RC tractor pulls :) Unfortunately no one does that around here that I've found... Living right next to an airforce base everyone is into flying around here lol. And yes we will definitely burn much nitro one of these days :)

Well make sure you do a build thread on your builds! What do you think your gonna build as a drag car? Thats one thing I have never done. Drag racing is pretty cool but what I've been wanting to do for some time is RC tractor pulls :) Unfortunately no one does that around here that I've found... Living right next to an airforce base everyone is into flying around here lol. And yes we will definitely burn much nitro one of these days :)
well today i finished my move to moms house. and a drag car is in my head. with a two engines. i got a good look at the two engine car from the UK. to me it looks like two engines tied to gether at the crank shaft by a belt. and the carb on the manifold to two engines, one carb. like early 60s max wedges. i mixed up a batch of after run oil for my hobby shop guy to try out. every one has been so good to me throu this thing with david. i think i need to call my son Jeff. we WILL be taking family pics at christmass. thanks to all that has been so kind to me.

Back