Axial SCX10 Ram Power Wagon

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
ax90037_ram_power_wagon_800x533.jpg

The new Axial SCX10 Ram Power Wagon is modeled after one the toughest 4x4 truck. This legendary Dodge Ram pickup is now available for heavy duty service work on the jobsite during the week and trail adventures with all your friends on the weekends. The beautiful two piece body can be split and used with the AX80046 SCX10 Roll Cage Flat Bed Set (not included). The details in the front grill and both bumpers really sets this vehicle apart. As always, you can expect top level trail performance from this offering.

Take the Dodge Ram truck platform, mate it to the legendary Axial SCX10 trail truck chassis, and you have a combination that is hard to rival. The SCX10 Ram Power Wagon is ready when you are to tackle even the harshest off road terrain!

ax90037_ram_power_wagon_03_800x533.jpg

Full details here: http://www.axialracing.com/products/ax90037

Gonna be a TON of cummins builds with that.

Okay, so Axial is playing the "old shell game."

I've noticed. My SCX-10 turned 5 years old a few weeks back.

IMHO, Axial is failing to impress me with their 'latest' models... Surprised its not a Jeep though I must say, but hand in hand I would rather take Rolex's Power Wagon.

I know that lid is LONG discontinued due to copyright infringement through Dodge, but I think it's a ProLine lid.

I like the new Ram body, now I can make a 1:1 look alike!