My 1/5 scale Thunder Tiger Bikes

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rolex

Hoof Hearted
In Memoriam
Supporter
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Flying
This is the electric bike...

016.jpg

The blue one is nitro. Both riders being fouled by a quad driver.

Fouled.jpg

A little help from a friend...
030a.jpg

New leathers and helmet to match a new upcoming bike...
056a.jpg

Last edited:
Nothing worse than being fouled by a quad rider while you're just trying to live your life.

But in the end, team work prevails. F*** that quad rider.

You just can't trust anyone who can't balance on 2 wheels. :hehe:

The electric bike will eventually go brushless/LiPo and get a new body. It will also get a wheelie bar similar to a drag bike since it won't be able to take off without flipping over.

You just can't trust anyone who can't balance on 2 wheels. :hehe:

The electric bike will eventually go brushless/LiPo and get a new body. It will also get a wheelie bar similar to a drag bike since it won't be able to take off without flipping over.

Wheels nothing, I can barely balance myself :drink:
I like your choice in manufacturers. Good stuff, highly underrated.
I love my Thunder Tiger products.

I just won another Thunder Tiger 1/5 scale on ebay for $127.50. That will be my 3rd one.
This one is also a brushed electric but doesn't have a Rx, battery or body with it.
I think I'll leave my other electric the way it is and convert this one to brushless and Lipo. I already have an extra unpainted body for it.
Should be here by Friday. :celebrate:

Better make it Saturday, Woodie. You know he has to clean, detail and wax it before he allows any photos.

Absolutely, pics.
This one also comes with 4 extra chains and sprockets along with a few other things.
Better make it Saturday, Woodie. You know he has to clean, detail and wax it before he allows any photos.
Good point. Saturday it is.:thumbs-up:

Thats the only side of RC i havent tried, i would have a hard time deciding which to buy, on road or off road.

Thats the only side of RC i havent tried, i would have a hard time deciding which to buy, on road or off road.
Only advice I have to give is the e gyro bikes are where it's at. The mechanical gyro bikes are fine at high speed (like Rolex's road racers, or my supermoto build), but at low speed offroad they wallow all over the place. Selling mine was a good decision, I still have my e gyro MM450, and the Kyosho mini z moto racer.

Saturday today and I got my package. I did WAY better than I thought. If you know bikes, this is the Nuova Faor version. It's already got the 3 spoke wheels ($25 each just for the rim) treaded tires, extra front forks and triple tree, alloy front brake disks (2), 3 extra sprockets, 3 extra chains, extra Integy reservoir rear suspension, single arm rear swing arm as well as the stock one, along with several other extras.
I've seen the bare bones roller without the motor and steering servo go for $200 so I really made out on this one.
I did not know it was the Nuova Faor when I bought it.
I'll try to have some pics up a little later if I can find the gallery. :rolleyes:

So what you're saying is you got a really cool bike with lots of cool extra and a POS integy part... :eek:

Here's the newest member in the stable. Nuova Faor with titanium frame. I think this bike might have been stripped for parts because I can't find any signs of wear. Not even the "training wheels" have a mark on them.
That's the single rear swing arm with the Integy shock. Racing fender attached.
bike1.jpg

Dual Integy alloy front disks.
bike2.jpg

2 sets of front forks
bike3.jpg

bike4.jpg

Extra never used sprockets, brake disks an drive chains.
bike5.jpg

Back