2014 RCNitroTalk Fantasy Football League

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I don't think I did too bad. I did see a few guys I wanted go just before I was gonna snag em. Overall, I think for the most part I have a team I can work with.I WILL be keeping my eyes on the waiver wire and free agency. So lets get ready for some football!

Just looked over all of the teams and I believe this will be a tough season, it looks like everyone had a decent draft. Good luck to everyone and don't stop reaching for that second place trophy!

Yes... It looks like everyone drafted well and the teams are solid. Now its time to see how injuries and all that plays out and there is always that surprise guy that comes out of no where to have a monster season.

Yes... It looks like everyone drafted well and the teams are solid. Now its time to see how injuries and all that plays out and there is always that surprise guy that comes out of no where to have a monster season.

Injuries killed me last season! I am always on the lookout for that sleeper, that rooking having a break out season.

Injuries killed me last season! I am always on the lookout for that sleeper, that rooking having a break out season.

I think that is what makes fantasy football fun....not all the injuries..but finding those sleeper picks and managing the rosters.

I would like to personally thank Jamaal Charles for accumulating an amazing 3.40 points and Jason Witten for the 1.40 points they earned for me yesterday...You guys rock!

Who would have thought Matt Ryan would have scored as many points as he did against the Saints... 31 points on the bench. haha But all in all very good 1st game.

I thought I was toast in the first week, with so many poor performances. Luckily I pulled through!

It's all good bro, I'll take it out on Woodie this week lol

I am completely and utterly disgusted! I lost by two to a team who had two players projected for 0 points, and in last place. How in the hell does Seattle's D get 0 points?!?!? Torrey Smith, get 1 point, Marques Colston, 0 points, not one pass even thrown to him. 4 points for Roddy White. WTF!?!? I am in desperate need of a receiver if anyone wants to trade, I could trade Zac Stacy or Darren Sproles for a "quality" receiver.

I am completely and utterly disgusted! I lost by two to a team who had two players projected for 0 points, and in last place. How in the hell does Seattle's D get 0 points?!?!? Torrey Smith, get 1 point, Marques Colston, 0 points, not one pass even thrown to him. 4 points for Roddy White. WTF!?!? I am in desperate need of a receiver if anyone wants to trade, I could trade Zac Stacy or Darren Sproles for a "quality" receiver.
Sadly, even a "quality" player doesn't amount to much. I had Malcom Floyd and Pierre Garcon to start, neither scored me more than 2 pts.

Add to that, I have 4 RBs, and three are injured and not expected to play for at least 4 weeks.

Last edited:
It's crazy what went on yesterday, with these supposed superstars. Earn the multi millions you demand! Hell, I can't even afford to take my boys to see a live game anymore as a result of these insane salaries. Seems like they play like a beast until they get a contract, then its oh well, I got my money, no need to give 110% anymore.

Two week total for Jamal Charels is less than 5 points! If I added his two week total with Jason Wittens two week total I still wouldn't have 10 points....And this is the top ranked RB and the 5th ranked TE! This is going to be a long rough season for some of us, the injury bug has already struck

In my other league I lost Moreno and AJ green.....and Flacco threw 2 TD's to his other tight end Daniels and Pita who I had got poop!! I lost by 6. Injuries and just flat out under performers are killing me!

Tell me about! Both my teams on my leagues are killing me with underperformers and injuries, and it's only week two!

That's what I love and hate about fantasy football......all the unknowns and under performers.....i don't stand a chance at winning with my tight end only gets .50 pts and AJ green gets 0pts......frustrating

Back