Sold / Found HPI SAVAGE X AXIAL BIG BLOCK + TONS OF PARTS...MAKE OFFERS

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tmaxxfreek

Hardcore RCTalk User
Firefighter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
BIG BLOCK hpi savage X, Axial .32, will need some small parts to finish, a recent surgery has took the priority away from it, has an axial .32 thats a screamer!! Holds a good tune, has about 1/2 gallon thru it New associated MGT wheels and tires, wheelie bar, Starter wand with battery,TONS of extra parts NIP comes with it, will need a on/off switch, a throttle servo, and an air filter,350.00 OBO + 1/2 shipping. if i were to guess there is at least 150.00 worth of parts. MAKE OFFERS!!!!
100_4983_zpsa418c7bc.jpg

100_4984_zps44e63304.jpg

100_4985_zpsafc7c367.jpg

100_4986_zpsf162ecc7.jpg

100_4982_zpsf602c89d.jpg

UP.........

275.00 split shipping!!!!!!! will listen to offers as a roller with the extra parts or without. I need the cash

Good price! unfortunately I already have one or I might be interested :)

Its a solid truck, i just need some cash. i know the axial .32 isnt as good as some of the other big blocks but this thing slings the savy around very well

The axial .32 is still a pretty good engine from what I've red on the interwebz...a lot of people knock the Mach 427 engine that came with the LST2 but I still have mine like 10 gallons and I dont even know how many years later and its still a good power plant. I use it in my OFNA MBX 9.5 now :)

i may put the .32 on my lst if the savage dont sell

Nice truck, if I didn't already have several Savages I would be all over this one. GLWS!!

SOLD!!

Status
Not open for further replies.