unwanted guests

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats crazy looking.

Yup it is, I googled the banana spider and got a couple of pics that looked like this guy and some that didn't. Anywho I tried to kill him and he got away fast into the bushes. As you can see there was nothing behind him to complete the crunch, got to get him tomorrow before he gets my cats or dog. Last time I ever buy any kind if tropical plants, damn things where expensive too.

Man you spider haters better never be on the lead airboat going down a trail that hasn't been in a few days, you get a spider/web about every 3 or 4 feet!

They hit you like machine-gun fire at 40mph!
:no_commen:naughty:

Three Lakes is loaded with spiders but is a great place to hunt.

Stop posting in giant fonts. Instead of editing your posts, I'll delete them. It takes less time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I swear, every time I go the mountain bike trails, I end up taking down a bunch of spider webs, with my face. Even happens, when I can still see tracks in the dust, from somebody there before me!

I don't care much for spiders.
Not sure what kind, wolf spider maybe. http://www.city-data.com/forum/garden/1069871-what-kind-spider-wood-spider-wolf.html Had one in my basement. See them a lot here....

I'm barefoot, so stepping on it is not an option. I grab a rag to smash it....

Ever see the animal planet channel shows? Some of the spiders that carry their young on their back?????
When pulled the rag off of that spider and hundreds of little black specks ran across the floor.....

I don't scream like a girl much, but I figure I did that time......

Who the hell was that?
It's me honey....

Just thought I would stop by and drink a beer with ya.... :D
Neighbor.jpg

Last edited:
Biggest spider we have here in the uk is a raft spider:

image0001.jpg

Tiny compared to your monsters!!!

I used to rent the basement of digger's outhouse, and let me tell you, that place was crawling with nasty spider's. :constipat :whhooo:

Back