Took the Arrma Grom out to play today. :)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doom!

Team Dust Devil
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
  4. Flying
Took the Grom out for a spin in the orchard across the street. This thing is a little ripper! I really need to build a little ramp for it. It's a fun little rig. No pics on this trip, I really need to dig out my gopro and make sure it still works. Beautiful weather today, about 67°F outside with a cool breeze.

Last edited:
Took the Grom out for a spin in the orchard across the street. This thing is a little ripper! I really need to build a little ramp for it. It's a fun littl rig. No pics on this trip, I really need to dig out my gopro and make sure it still works. Beautiful weather today, about 67°F outside with a cool breeze.
Hey, rookie!
:nopics:

We've all been there. Playing with our toys, then we realize we could pull the cell phone out of our pocket and take some pics or a video for everyone to share in the fun. We think about it briefly and say "hell with it", and keep right on playing. But with all the badges you have Doom, we hold you to a higher standard. If you mess up again, you lose a badge.

When do I get a badge?? I like wearing stupid poop that says my name on it.

Screenshot_20231111_170358.jpg

We need a 'Shame' badge which would be given to people to wear for a month any time they do terrible injustices to the forum such as this. It needs to be a really gawd awful ugly badge too 😜

We need a 'Shame' badge which would be given to people to wear for a month any time they do terrible injustices to the forum such as this. It needs to be a really gawd awful ugly badge too 😜
So @Doom! And @TRAT Will be lifetime offenders I mean supporters. 🤣

Can I get one crap at least something. Ehh hater’s will be haters
Doom is very good people me umm 🤔 ehh just a butthead

Breydon loved that movie

You guys shoulda seen it! I just saw Elvis walk out of a convenience store and get in a fight with bigfoot. An alien tried to break them up, but his space ship caught fire at the gas pump, so he had to go take care of that. It was the most amazing thing to see.
no-image-available.jpg

Last edited:
C'mon guys, I had to get up on the roof and paint the facia boards on the eaves of the roof peaks. Didn't get any pictures of that either.

Pretty sure that's the last time on the roof for me, next time going to need to pay somebody, my knees just can't handle that any more. :( Sucks when you have to admit you just can't do it yourself anymore.

Now had I fallen and lived, I would have shared all the gory pictures with y'all. 🤣

C'mon guys, I had to get up on the roof and paint the facia boards on the eaves of the roof peaks. Didn't get any pictures of that either.

Pretty sure that's the last time on the roof for me, next time going to need to pay somebody, my knees just can't handle that any more. :( Sucks when you have to admit you just can't do it yourself anymore.

Now had I fallen and lived, I would have shared all the gory pictures with y'all. 🤣
Here's the violin to go with your so sad story
Sad Universal Music GIF by Sigrid Bernson

I’ll play cello well maybe something along those lines?? Teach me some notes?? I only do drop D

Took the Grom out for a spin in the orchard across the street. This thing is a little ripper! I really need to build a little ramp for it. It's a fun little rig. No pics on this trip, I really need to dig out my gopro and make sure it still works. Beautiful weather today, about 67°F outside with a cool breeze.
It sounds pretty fun, I can't wait to get me a fast rc, I have a crawler right now.

Back